PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: VZW

ArdvarkOfDoom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

So, I flashed to BlazingWolfs ROM from your 0.9 just to see... and I've now immediatly flashed to your 1.0. My god, yours has twice the available memory and preformance is much better... I'm willing to stick with ROM and get over the fact that I have to reinstall some of the apps you removed Small price to pay for preformance. Plus, it's not that bad reinstalling stuff if I have the cab. I keep an "installers" folder on my storage card so I will always have the ability to get stuff back on my phone without needing a computer!

Nice job on 1.0, btw
Old 04-27-2009, 06:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Windsponge is just getting started
Smile Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
The program needs SQL2.0, I think the problemis with SQL....
Yes it does and it is installed. As soon as I take it back to leaked rom it works. Wont work on .9 or 1.0 either. Must be something simple but I have reinstalled and tried everything I could think of.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Then it probably needs .netCF 2.5 and will not work with 3.5 alone.
Grab 2.5 and install it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:31 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdvarkOfDoom View Post
So, I flashed to BlazingWolfs ROM from your 0.9 just to see... and I've now immediatly flashed to your 1.0. My god, yours has twice the available memory and preformance is much better... I'm willing to stick with ROM and get over the fact that I have to reinstall some of the apps you removed Small price to pay for preformance. Plus, it's not that bad reinstalling stuff if I have the cab. I keep an "installers" folder on my storage card so I will always have the ability to get stuff back on my phone without needing a computer!

Nice job on 1.0, btw
Glad you are happy
Old 04-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung i910

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsponge View Post
Yes it does and it is installed. As soon as I take it back to leaked rom it works. Wont work on .9 or 1.0 either. Must be something simple but I have reinstalled and tried everything I could think of.
What about DivX?

Ted

Melancholia by Verizon SCH-i910
Adryn CF03 V2.0 8GB/16GB µSDHC
WM 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.23008 (23008.5.3.0)

Another Proud Member of FA. Time since last relapse: < One Day (at a Time).

If somebody helped you please click the button in the bottom right corner of their post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:34 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

I didn't kill Divx, just the divx registration.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

Lienus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXELDENT View Post
Thanks for the reply Lienus. I'm having a problem, though. After downloading the file, when I try to open it, my computer says "cannot open file". It wants to look for a program to open it like WINZiP7 and when I'm directed to the site, there is a charge of $29.99 for that program. Is this a necessary program to purchase in order to do these things. Also, Mega Upload wants a fee for the premium download option instead of the standard download option which could take over an hour to download. What's your take on these programs? Is everybody in the same boat in regards to these things? Once again, probably sounding very naive, but just very new to all of this and I really don't want to screw up anything. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, I work overnights. I assume the file you're asking about is the umdl.rar file. If you want a way to open the .rar file you can use http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm. I have winzip though I don't remember having to pay for it to be honest. I also used the regular download from Mega Upload, it took a while but it wasn't too bad, it was like 5 minutes at most.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:06 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i know its not your rom but maybe you know why ie doesnt have a mobile veiw it says mobile veiw but you still have to scroll to the right and what can we do to fix it
Old 04-27-2009, 08:27 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Not sure max.

There is a hotfix attached to the first post. Apparently I transposed some touch settings in the registry. While it shouldn't matter a whole lot, if you are having any touch issues, that cab will correct the values
Old 04-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung i910

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I didn't kill Divx, just the divx registration.
I wuz just picking at straws. I've had trouble with Bible viewers over the years. Usually it's some little used codec or whatnot related to media players. Some of the less expensive ones were originally made for viewing on DVD set top players. VHS before that.

Sorry. I don't use his Bible program and don't usually mess with video. I didn't know if it would make a difference or not.

OT: If someone made a pig-snout germ mask they could sell quite a few of them right now I'll bet.

Ted
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development