Lienus
Lurker

Lienus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXELDENT View Post
Thanks for the reply Lienus. I'm having a problem, though. After downloading the file, when I try to open it, my computer says "cannot open file". It wants to look for a program to open it like WINZiP7 and when I'm directed to the site, there is a charge of $29.99 for that program. Is this a necessary program to purchase in order to do these things. Also, Mega Upload wants a fee for the premium download option instead of the standard download option which could take over an hour to download. What's your take on these programs? Is everybody in the same boat in regards to these things? Once again, probably sounding very naive, but just very new to all of this and I really don't want to screw up anything. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, I work overnights. I assume the file you're asking about is the umdl.rar file. If you want a way to open the .rar file you can use http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm. I have winzip though I don't remember having to pay for it to be honest. I also used the regular download from Mega Upload, it took a while but it wasn't too bad, it was like 5 minutes at most.