PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post

the last one is my own skin for fingerkeyboard 2.1
SUPER nice keyboard and Today Skin!!!

What is the Today Skin and can you post a link to your keyboard? That is awesome!!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
1. Thats a program in ROM. Does it happen every reboot, or just after installing certain things (normal for winmo)?
Yes, every reboot. I haven't tried a new Flash to see if it is something I did. I flashed your Rom and then installed Resco Backup and then restored (a backup made from your .9 ROM).

Quote:

2. Yes.

3. Addressed. Thanks Lienus

4. It doesn't lock up for me. Same advice I gave someone else. Back up, and try it from a HR. If it still locks up, I will see what I can do. (I use Office from My Storage). There are just too many variables of possibly conflicting software. Worse case scenario, we could manually install it. Its not as bad as it sounds

I meant the link itself. It goes to a website that locks up.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:46 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

I can post the cabs here if you need them.

There were changes with the bluetoothbroker between 0.9 and 1.0.

Your restore probably dropped in a dead shortcut.

Whats listed in the startup folder?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omina I910
Carrier: Verison

Anthrax79 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom27 View Post
SUPER nice keyboard and Today Skin!!!

What is the Today Skin and can you post a link to your keyboard? That is awesome!!

+1 on the keyboard!! I love fingerkeyb, but have not had time to mess with the config files. Your keyboard looks great!
Old 04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EXELDENT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lienus View Post
You will download to your pc first, you can get the step by step instructions here, http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html since you will need to install that beta rom first. Download the stuff from the sidebar first and follow the instructions step by step. After you've done that just go to the faq on the first page and follow the instructions at the bottom of the first post and you'll be good to go.

I didn't remove my card when installing though I imagine it wouldn't hurt. I'm new to this too so I can't say for sure, it installed perfectly though. And the 1.0 rom will run on the stock omnia user interface, 1.0m2d will run off of the manilla 2d interface if I'm not mistaken. Again I'm new to this so if anyone reads this correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks for the reply Lienus. I'm having a problem, though. After downloading the file, when I try to open it, my computer says "cannot open file". It wants to look for a program to open it like WINZiP7 and when I'm directed to the site, there is a charge of $29.99 for that program. Is this a necessary program to purchase in order to do these things. Also, Mega Upload wants a fee for the premium download option instead of the standard download option which could take over an hour to download. What's your take on these programs? Is everybody in the same boat in regards to these things? Once again, probably sounding very naive, but just very new to all of this and I really don't want to screw up anything. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700 - Omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dopepope is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitt25 View Post
Mine has this issue too, but I noticed it before I ever flashed a PDA ROM... I noticed it with the Verizon Leaked ROM. That and the not registering the first letter typed when entering a text message..
so no way to fix the issue of not having texts registered as read? that is annoying.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia WM6.5
Carrier: vzw

rgsekula is just getting started

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to adrynalyne for all his hard work on not only I910 ROMS, but rather for all of his contributions that that make this phone so much better. I dont know what version of HIS rom that I am currently using (not 1.0) but I have all the programs/apps I want and my phone is The Berries. Best of all everything is so much faster and I still have 99MB free in Storage and 55+MB under Program. I am just estatic with the GPS and MS3, and it is just so damn snappy. =D>

Guess I'm just waiting for the 6.5 integration/ but dont really know why, lol ???
Old 04-26-2009, 03:35 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

There are two people who are working on 6.5 that I know of, and they are so far ahead of the game, that I would just be playing catchup. AFAIK, nobody yet has a booting 6.5 rom yet for us Verizon users. Getting there, but not yet.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:33 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

For Phantom27:

Office and One Note
Attached Files
File Type: rar office_wpc_WM6.rar (2.95 MB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar OneNoteMobile_ver1.0.rar (432.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

here are the 2 skin files. Portrait and landscape. The today screen is just SPB mobile shell 3 and the pic I found at modaco.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development