PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 05:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Velcom

Patam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Just an update:
I am still hard at work in the kitchen, I have fixed some bugs and added some cool new features.
Please-please-please, do not let to Teya to loose her(?) speed and smoothness
Old 01-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

But don't you want her to be cool too?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Carrier: VZW

dellmas is a n00b

Ok I do not know what I did different because I turned quite a few things off. Like the eye candy to I believe simple(for slower machines) along with other things I turned off but it still seemed to drain the battery rather quickly. I took my charger with me to keep it from even getting low. Now when I got in around 4 AM I crashed without pluggin up the phone. Woke up 8 hours later and it's still at 84% charge even tho I turned the stuff back on. So maybe I have the issue resolved now. I'm not really sure why it drained the battery from 100% to dead battery in 8 hours the other day.

Another MINOR issue I have noticed is with the YouTube app. If I try to fastforward a video it will load all the way up to 99% and then exit the app. Did this four or five times. Maybe if I play with it a bit it'll magicly resolve itself as well. lol
Old 01-10-2011, 05:57 AM
N00b
Carrier: Velcom

Patam is a n00b

jmart518, anyway, sometimes, when I need to use Opera 9.5, it's getting to freese
Also - after click "LoadOnBoot" in MMTaskManager and restart I have message - "The file MMTaskManager cannot be opened.....", And MMTaskManager is not starting.

Last edited by Patam; 01-10-2011 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
Please-please-please, do not let to Teya to loose her(?) speed and smoothness
I wouldn't dream of sacrificing speed and smoothness for features buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellmas View Post
Ok I do not know what I did different because I turned quite a few things off. Like the eye candy to I believe simple(for slower machines) along with other things I turned off but it still seemed to drain the battery rather quickly. I took my charger with me to keep it from even getting low. Now when I got in around 4 AM I crashed without pluggin up the phone. Woke up 8 hours later and it's still at 84% charge even tho I turned the stuff back on. So maybe I have the issue resolved now. I'm not really sure why it drained the battery from 100% to dead battery in 8 hours the other day.

Another MINOR issue I have noticed is with the YouTube app. If I try to fastforward a video it will load all the way up to 99% and then exit the app. Did this four or five times. Maybe if I play with it a bit it'll magicly resolve itself as well. lol
Not sure why the battery would drain so quickly for you, that is definitely not normal behavior. However, battery will worse than stock mainly because of Sense and also the backlight being set to the brightest setting. I have implemented some new features in 1.4.0 that will help battery life significantly.
The YouTube bug is a problem I am working on. YouTube has been a nightmare since the beginning! Hopefully I can get it worked out before the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
jmart518, anyway, sometimes, when I need to use Opera 9.5, it's getting to freese
Also - after click "LoadOnBoot" in MMTaskManager and restart I have message - "The file MMTaskManager cannot be opened.....", And MMTaskManager is not starting.
Not sure why Opera would be freezing, is it repeatable? Or does it just happen once in a while? I will take a look at MMTaskManager

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

osmosizzz is a n00b

im having problems with the rom. its the only rom thats fast enough to fill my needs but what i have noticed is that sometimes when im listening to music with the htc player, the sound goes off. also, the wifi re starts constantly so i cant fb chat without me having to constantly sign back in. also i cannot play videos (movies) because the entire phone crashes. it plays the video but then so sound comes out and then when i try to do anything else, nothing happens. the phone freezes. and the most annoying one is that sense crashes and it doesnt work anymore no matter how many times i restart the phone. so i have to constantly re install the rom and that gets really annoying (already installed it 4 times this week). is an update coming soon?

Last edited by osmosizzz; 01-12-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosizzz View Post
im having problems with the rom. its the only rom thats fast enough to fill my needs but what i have noticed is that sometimes when im listening to music with the htc player, the sound goes off. also, the wifi re starts constantly so i cant fb chat without me having to constantly sign back in. also i cannot play videos (movies) because the entire phone crashes. it plays the video but then so sound comes out and then when i try to do anything else, nothing happens. the phone freezes. and the most annoying one is that sense crashes and it doesnt work anymore no matter how many times i restart the phone. so i have to constantly re install the rom and that gets really annoying (already installed it 4 times this week). is an update coming soon?
wow, that sounds like maybe something else is interfering with the rom or something, ive never had any of those problems. what other programs do you have installed on your phone?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Are you using tcpmp player? i have problems with sound wit that player. but other than that it sounds like you are having something else interfer. i watch movies wit h no problems and my wifi does not intermitantly do anything i dont want it to..
Old 01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
is an update coming soon?
If you scrolled up and read through the last few pages Jmart has said recently that the update is coming soon.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 01-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Lurker

nordicpc is a n00b

Hey All,
So very happy with this ROM after using Energy for so many months. I've been on Teya since 1.1, and am very happy thus far.

There are two little bugs that I've found, and would love to have squashed since the WinPho7 train doesn't seem to be coming to Verizon soon enough.

1. Proximity Sensor: If I switch it off and then back on, it works great, for a single pocket entry. Once I pull it out, it needs to be turned off and back on again to work.

2. I can't seem to sync it to my Nissan's Bluetooth. Not a huge turn off, but an interesting issue. The car says I'm not putting in the correct PIN when I most certainly am.

3. The theme doesn't seem to be quite right. Shouldn't the softbar be transparent? Is that even an option? At least a solid color so we can change the background without it clashing. I love some of the dark textures, btw!

4. Sharepoints! I would love to have the Sharepoints Workspace app in the Office distribution. I tried installing the full Office from the Marketplace, but it still wouldn't work.

5. MMTask seems to crash sometimes, whereas Energy used Arkswitch which seemed more stable. Any reason you like MMTask better?

6. I really enjoyed having RAM usage in a quicklaunch spot. Any chance of getting those monitoring mini-apps in? Not sure where Energy had them from, but they disappeared from there at some point too.

Other than that, this phone is very much so usable again, along with a 710mhz overclock with WiMoSpeed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development