View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 09:01 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
Please-please-please, do not let to Teya to loose her(?) speed and smoothness
I wouldn't dream of sacrificing speed and smoothness for features buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellmas View Post
Ok I do not know what I did different because I turned quite a few things off. Like the eye candy to I believe simple(for slower machines) along with other things I turned off but it still seemed to drain the battery rather quickly. I took my charger with me to keep it from even getting low. Now when I got in around 4 AM I crashed without pluggin up the phone. Woke up 8 hours later and it's still at 84% charge even tho I turned the stuff back on. So maybe I have the issue resolved now. I'm not really sure why it drained the battery from 100% to dead battery in 8 hours the other day.

Another MINOR issue I have noticed is with the YouTube app. If I try to fastforward a video it will load all the way up to 99% and then exit the app. Did this four or five times. Maybe if I play with it a bit it'll magicly resolve itself as well. lol
Not sure why the battery would drain so quickly for you, that is definitely not normal behavior. However, battery will worse than stock mainly because of Sense and also the backlight being set to the brightest setting. I have implemented some new features in 1.4.0 that will help battery life significantly.
The YouTube bug is a problem I am working on. YouTube has been a nightmare since the beginning! Hopefully I can get it worked out before the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
jmart518, anyway, sometimes, when I need to use Opera 9.5, it's getting to freese
Also - after click "LoadOnBoot" in MMTaskManager and restart I have message - "The file MMTaskManager cannot be opened.....", And MMTaskManager is not starting.
Not sure why Opera would be freezing, is it repeatable? Or does it just happen once in a while? I will take a look at MMTaskManager

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.