PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

dirt.boy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Awsome Awsome ROM!! I love my phone again!

One thing I am used to using quite a bit is the notes feature of WM. You have included two notes programs but they do not synch with Outlook. In ActiveSynch the checkbox to synch notes is not there. Does OneNote Mobile not synch with Outlook or ???

Thanks Again!
Greg
Old 01-04-2011, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
So over the past day I have noticed a slight problem with this rom as well as the energy rom, well idk if you would say its a problem with the rom so much as its a problem with CHT in the rom. Anyways the issue I have is that whenever I receive a text message it will briefly show the notification (2 seconds to be exact) then disappear without me getting a chance to click the notification. After about an hour of troubleshooting I finally narrowed the problem down to something wrong with the automatically mark as read setting under CHTEditor/Widgets/Messages. It was set to 2 seconds as it always has been but the thing is that the notification would reset to read after 2 seconds whether I was actually looking at the widget or any other page on the home screen. The only solution I have found is to disable the mark as read after 2 seconds setting and then restart sense, but I did like the setting and wish I could figure out how to really fix this.

SOoooo.... Any suggestions guys? Am I just stuck with stupid buggy CHT right now?
wierd, have you installed any new apps lately, or made any reg edits/tweaks? i have mine set to 1 and ive never had this problem...
Old 01-05-2011, 02:03 AM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
wierd, have you installed any new apps lately, or made any reg edits/tweaks? i have mine set to 1 and ive never had this problem...
well i thought it might be that too but the thing is it happens even on EnergyROM as well. it actually started with energy so i reflashed to teya as energy was being stupid and buggy and it was still doing it so i then proceeded with a hard reset but the problem remained. so idk whats going on, i just turned off the setting and its working fine now i just have to click mark as read or open the message to reset the counter. its really odd.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

can someone explain the proximity sensor to me? and the benifits of toggling it on and off?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Carrier: VZW

dellmas is a n00b

I installed this after my hard reset from not being able to uninstall sense 2.5.2019 on factory rom. I gotta say, this rom is REALLY awesome! The more I customize it's options the more I like it! Thanks!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Carrier: VNMobifone

alfieelkins is a n00b

ROM Project Teya 1.3.0 : filming is not good
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

can someone explain the proximity sensor to me? and the benifits of toggling it on and off?
the proximity sensor is the little sensor at the top right of your phone above the screen but still behind the glass. it is supposed to sense when something gets close to the sensor and turn off your screen. there are a couple uses this has, the first being that it turns off your screen when you hold the phone to your ear like in a call, and the other being that it turns the screen off automatically when you put it in your pocket. the trouble being that i cant get anything to trip the sensor besides my finger or face. so the pocket thing is kinda defunct. for me at least.

so yeah its on always in calls so toggling the switch in sense does nothing there but you can toggle it on and use it like a lock button by placing your thumb over the sensor then putting it in your pocket. but lately when i try this my phone just relights(turns the screen back on) even if i have proximity relight off

hope that helps
Old 01-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfieelkins View Post
ROM Project Teya 1.3.0 : filming is not good
Not sure why the filming would be any different with this ROM. All the camera components are still stock. Any more info you can throw my way will be much more helpful.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
Old 01-06-2011, 06:36 AM
Lurker
Carrier: VNMobifone

alfieelkins is a n00b

no, I mean: video clip not good by shooting by Imagio
Old 01-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Lurker

ikmh7 is a n00b

This is the best rom i've ever had. I am happy with everything except for htc streaming media player. Imdb mobile is not working with this rom.i am not able to watch trailers. I hope teya will find a solution for us. Thank you for your hard work teya.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development