View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 02:33 PM
gokudre
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosizzz View Post
im having problems with the rom. its the only rom thats fast enough to fill my needs but what i have noticed is that sometimes when im listening to music with the htc player, the sound goes off. also, the wifi re starts constantly so i cant fb chat without me having to constantly sign back in. also i cannot play videos (movies) because the entire phone crashes. it plays the video but then so sound comes out and then when i try to do anything else, nothing happens. the phone freezes. and the most annoying one is that sense crashes and it doesnt work anymore no matter how many times i restart the phone. so i have to constantly re install the rom and that gets really annoying (already installed it 4 times this week). is an update coming soon?
Are you using tcpmp player? i have problems with sound wit that player. but other than that it sounds like you are having something else interfer. i watch movies wit h no problems and my wifi does not intermitantly do anything i dont want it to..