PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM|KITCHEN] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.6 23569 07/13/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit Bits View Post
Masionpulasky, Check post #2 That fixed it for me
You know what - I knew that was there too. And I don't have any idea why I didn't try it. Thank you. It worked great.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:44 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp952 View Post
Couple things ...

> The fonts in Opera and in Google Maps (menus) are different, which is not necessarily a bad thing The previous Opera would tend to mashwordstogethersometimes and it's looking better now. If that was on purpose, I think it was a good change. The Opera font isn't quite as pleasing to my eye, but I do like notreadingwordsalljammedtogetherlikethis - lol.

> The registry change I had to disable auto-rotate in Opera doesn't work on this build. What version of Opera is this now? I was having trouble finding the version #, not asking you to help me kill auto-rotate.

> Does anyone here know how to remove the browser thumbnails from the Browser Tab? For the second flash in a row, a site I like was down and I'm stuck with an HTTP 500 Server Error thumbnail again. I'd love to know how to make SenseUI refresh that. Certainly not a ROM problem, just asking.

Color me pleased, I thank you once again Drellisdee.
Actually its the same opera the font changes and rotation must be from the v-cast widgets which is a branded and modified opera widgets. I changed some files names in app.dat to keep it from overwriting the opera files in rom and also noticed it had font files but didn't see any registy activating them. On the thumbnails press menu then remove favorite shortut.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Mobifone

pat1 is a n00b

Hi all!

My Imagio's shipped ROM consumes so much battery that i can only use the fone for 1 day. My common use is fone (30-40mins/day), sms (10-15 sms/day), abt 1-2 hours of wifi/3G, reading stories (1h/day). Is that 1-day battery normal?
Which ROM should I upgrade to extend the battery time to 2 days or more?
Old 07-16-2010, 02:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat1 View Post
Hi all!

My Imagio's shipped ROM consumes so much battery that i can only use the fone for 1 day. My common use is fone (30-40mins/day), sms (10-15 sms/day), abt 1-2 hours of wifi/3G, reading stories (1h/day). Is that 1-day battery normal?
Which ROM should I upgrade to extend the battery time to 2 days or more?
Imagio battery = fail. I have enjoyed many of these roms. And no offense to any Chefs - but i have not seen extended battery life from custom roms. If anything I have seen the opposite. Just my opinion though.

BTW - I only get 1 day out of my Imagio - not even that if I actually use it.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Mobifone

pat1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Imagio battery = fail. I have enjoyed many of these roms. And no offense to any Chefs - but i have not seen extended battery life from custom roms. If anything I have seen the opposite. Just my opinion though.

BTW - I only get 1 day out of my Imagio - not even that if I actually use it.
Hix! That sounds bad for my fone. Nothing can improve the battery usage rite? I dont want to travel everywhere with the charger
Old 07-16-2010, 12:21 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

pat1 only please dial #4357 and PM me your PRL version. Then dial ##778 and enter 000000 as the sec code. Pm me your PRI version and firmware version from that menu as well as your zip code where you use the phone the most. And yes with your stated use of 3g/wifi, calls, and using it to read which leaves the screen display/backlight light on nightly charging it would be typical of any most any smartphone.

Please I don't want everyone bombarding me with PM's so no one else.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 07-16-2010 at 12:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
pat1 only please dial #4357 and PM me your PRL version. Then dial ##778 and enter 000000 as the sec code. Pm me your PRI version and firmware version from that menu as well as your zip code where you use the phone the most. And yes with your stated use of 3g/wifi, calls, and using it to read which leaves the screen display/backlight light on nightly charging it would be typical of any most any smartphone.

Please I don't want everyone bombarding me with PM's so no one else.
Just out of curiosity - do you have some sort of method of determining which radio works best in which area of the country?
Old 07-16-2010, 04:47 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Just out of curiosity - do you have some sort of method of determining which radio works best in which area of the country?
As far as radio no the 2.25.00WVL seems to be the best most everywhere and wanted to make sure radio & PRI were current. For PRL yes. If you haven't noticed look at the carrier description under my name.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
As far as radio no the 2.25.00WVL seems to be the best most everywhere and wanted to make sure radio & PRI were current. For PRL yes. If you haven't noticed look at the carrier description under my name.
Yes yes of course. But forgive my ignorance - what exactly does ""emp demo" mean?

"For PRL yes..." So what is the method for determining best PRL for your area?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:50 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes yes of course. But forgive my ignorance - what exactly does ""emp demo" mean?

"For PRL yes..." So what is the method for determining best PRL for your area?
Some areas such as where I live hybrid prls perform better than the regular ones. With hybrid prl I pull -80dbm or less evdo and and in the high -90's with regular prl. 1x is greatly improved too and signal plays a significant role in battery life.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development