View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM|KITCHEN] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.6 23569 07/13/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp952 View Post
Couple things ...

> The fonts in Opera and in Google Maps (menus) are different, which is not necessarily a bad thing The previous Opera would tend to mashwordstogethersometimes and it's looking better now. If that was on purpose, I think it was a good change. The Opera font isn't quite as pleasing to my eye, but I do like notreadingwordsalljammedtogetherlikethis - lol.

> The registry change I had to disable auto-rotate in Opera doesn't work on this build. What version of Opera is this now? I was having trouble finding the version #, not asking you to help me kill auto-rotate.

> Does anyone here know how to remove the browser thumbnails from the Browser Tab? For the second flash in a row, a site I like was down and I'm stuck with an HTTP 500 Server Error thumbnail again. I'd love to know how to make SenseUI refresh that. Certainly not a ROM problem, just asking.

Color me pleased, I thank you once again Drellisdee.
Actually its the same opera the font changes and rotation must be from the v-cast widgets which is a branded and modified opera widgets. I changed some files names in app.dat to keep it from overwriting the opera files in rom and also noticed it had font files but didn't see any registy activating them. On the thumbnails press menu then remove favorite shortut.