PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

pmacaluso is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

I need somehelp. I need to go back to the verizon rom. I am just having issues and my work won't support my phone if I have a custom rom. Can any one help me I need help bad.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I'm using rc1.1 and wifi router doesn't work. previous builds worked flawlessly, I just ran it or turned on the switch, connected via my pc and surfed. it was great during a power outage a couple weeks ago.

with 1.1 I'm able to start wifi router but my pc doesn't see the signal even with the phone sitting on it.

internet sharing via usb does work. any advice?

this has been very stable and fast otherwise.
I'm not sure seems it is verified working for myself and other on 1.1 and I've used the same pkg for many builds and doesn't seem to be happening to others. Try repair wireless on compuer and/or a hard reset.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacaluso View Post
I need somehelp. I need to go back to the verizon rom. I am just having issues and my work won't support my phone if I have a custom rom. Can any one help me I need help bad.
Get stock rom here : http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109527
Old 04-06-2010, 12:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6975
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rachbu is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I'm using rc1.1 and wifi router doesn't work. previous builds worked flawlessly, I just ran it or turned on the switch, connected via my pc and surfed. it was great during a power outage a couple weeks ago..

I use it on the train during my long-ass commute (1.5 hours each direction) almost every day. If the wireless router DIDN'T work, i think i would chuck my Imagio (AND my old, crappy D420) out the window of the Metra Train!

(kidding aside, wireless router works fine for me, after intense, daily use)
Old 04-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

siouxperman is a n00b

Anyone have any issues with cht and chteditor on RC1 or RC1.1? Installed latest version on both immediately after flash and phone was constantly locking up after startup and screen appeared distorted. Thks.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work

I'm using version 1.6 of cookies tab and editor without any problems
Old 04-07-2010, 07:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

PthPndr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by s004kcg View Post
I'm using version 1.6 of cookies tab and editor without any problems

Same here.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Dre how about a update on the COM 2 build.? And why does the auto rotation in the album or music tab not work? How to fix this?

Last edited by Reef48; 04-07-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

Good Dr. ... I would like to recommend making these changes as part of your base ROMs: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1673469

I have a .CAB for this that worked under SenseUI 2.0, but have had speed issues with the camera under 2.5, and manually applying these changes did fix it. I am generally "offline" and don't have access to my dev PC this week/weekend, so I'm not sure if the "Official Leo Camera Fix" even includes this, but the changes did help immensely. The camera feels like it did under the VZW ROM (with whatever tweak I applied to it) again.

I know you don't like to change the basic settings, and 99.9% of the time I agree with you, but I personally see no downside to this one. The camera works better under all circumstances for me with these settings in place. Your call, of course, and when I get home I can make myself a .CAB to do it if you disagree with me

Other than this and the perceived performance issue I have with the latest SYS and task switching, RC 1.1 has been essentially rock solid to date for me. If you're close to a "1.0", I would suggest going back to the previous SYS, though.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:18 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Dre how about a update on the COM 2 build.? And why does the auto rotation in the album or music tab not work? How to fix this?
Just built an update for 21896 com2 stayed away from 21898 as some seem to say there is a screen of death issue with it. G-Sensor auto rotation period is disabled on sense as it is in stock as it really gets annoying to have your phone keep reorienting. Keyboard phones like TP2 have it set to landscape when the keyboard is slid out. You can rotate with multimedia key. I'll have it uploaded hopefully later today. My main focus will be on com5 builds though in the future.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development