PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #471 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
bjoss's Avatar
bjoss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachbu View Post
not sure it would make a difference, but would it help to have the cab for the newer version from Verizon? It's 1.1.12.9
I've already installed, it didn't help
Reply With Quote
  #472 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Mike304's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Imagio, HTC Touch pro, XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 47
Reputation: 150
Mike304 is keeping up the good workMike304 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Hey I got to say drellisdee that this is one of the most stable, reliable ROM running sense 2.5. I encountered absolutely no major problems on the ROM except the fact when you go online and typing something and want to make the keyboard go away you have to click the keyboard towards the bottom to make it go away or you'll get the menu to change which keyboard type you want; a small and minor problem to me but shouldn't do any damage on the ROM. To conclude I give this ROM two thumbs up for speed and stability, you have my thanks!
__________________
If I helped you in any way, please be so kind as to hit the thanks button below.
Reply With Quote
  #473 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2010, 10:22 PM
bjoss's Avatar
bjoss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Its under the description in the sense calendar appt you have to press on it/select it for it to show up. Otherwise just the caption shows.

VVM auto launch from the sms doesn't work with HTC MSG Client. Untill VZW releases a sense 2.5 rom and IF they decide to include HTC MSG Client (Sprint didn't) and gets a new version of VVM compatible with it it won't work like that. That or if I can somehow get the source code to VVM to recompile with HTC MSG Client integration:P
The issue with the calendar has to do with a appointment which has an attachment. You can select if from the agenda it opens up and it's blank. It works just find if there no attachment.

The VVM auto lauch works in the lastest EnergyROM.

bjoss
Reply With Quote
  #474 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2010, 10:25 PM
djp952's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Baltimore, MD
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
Reputation: 75
djp952 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike304 View Post
Hey I got to say drellisdee that this is one of the most stable, reliable ROM running sense 2.5. I encountered absolutely no major problems on the ROM except the fact when you go online and typing something and want to make the keyboard go away you have to click the keyboard towards the bottom to make it go away or you'll get the menu to change which keyboard type you want; a small and minor problem to me but shouldn't do any damage on the ROM. To conclude I give this ROM two thumbs up for speed and stability, you have my thanks!
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that. I'm not sure if that's a WM 6.5.x problem or not, though. I have yet to find a way to dismiss the soft keyboard by clicking the icon in the softkey area. If you click/touch on a non-input control, though, it should go away. That's what I've been doing.
Reply With Quote
  #475 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2010, 11:35 PM
rachbu's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: XV6975
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 25
Reputation: 0
rachbu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Its under the description in the sense calendar appt you have to press on it/select it for it to show up. Otherwise just the caption shows.

VVM auto launch from the sms doesn't work with HTC MSG Client. Untill VZW releases a sense 2.5 rom and IF they decide to include HTC MSG Client (Sprint didn't) and gets a new version of VVM compatible with it it won't work like that. That or if I can somehow get the source code to VVM to recompile with HTC MSG Client integration:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjoss View Post
I've already installed, it didn't help

I know, i've installed it too--if anything, it made everything less-stable, though this was with the stock ROM... i didn't mean to install it, just to.. um.. you know, tinker and do developer-stuff with it

(I'm a hardware geek..i use the software, but I don't make the software, FWIW..)
__________________
VZW | HTC IMAGIO | Drellisdee.Whitestone.6.5.5.23568.RC1.4a
Reply With Quote
  #476 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 AM
obxKevin's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 109
Reputation: 95
obxKevin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying it. I never had a reset and lock is still bottom left lock icon after you press start menu.
Yeah, I knew about the bottom left icon thing, but somehow in the next to last beta build I used, I found a lock icon buried within one of your build's add-ons. I set that to my first home tab, much easier for a quick lock.

I always add the same things after a flash and I can't see that I did anything different. Maybe I did...who knows. I was happy when I originally found it though. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #477 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:44 AM
s004kcg's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 76
Reputation: 100
s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxKevin View Post
Yeah, I knew about the bottom left icon thing, but somehow in the next to last beta build I used, I found a lock icon buried within one of your build's add-ons. I set that to my first home tab, much easier for a quick lock.

I always add the same things after a flash and I can't see that I did anything different. Maybe I did...who knows. I was happy when I originally found it though. Thanks again.

obxKevin, you know you can make a short cut to DeviceLock.exe and put it in the \windows\start menu\programs folder and then put in your first home tab spot. I do that and it works well.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #478 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:32 AM
obxKevin's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 109
Reputation: 95
obxKevin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Yeah, I tried that, and for some reason I couldn't get it to work for me. I know it was something I was doing wrong. Will have to go back and give it another shot.
Reply With Quote
  #479 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2010, 09:26 AM
makryger's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 177
Reputation: 95
makryger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Hey, so I finally got around to installing this ROM, and I must say that its probably the best ROM in terms of stability, speed and battery life that I've tried. This ones a keeper.

There are only a few things that I'm having trouble with...
1) I'd like to have a Comm Manager link on my home tab- is there a way to get this?
2) How do you turn off the home-screen animation?
3) For some weird reason, the wifi router is not working- it seems like its sending out a signal, but its not being picked up by my laptop. Never had this issue before with other roms/cabs. Any ideas of whats wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #480 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2010, 12:23 PM
thepolishguy's Avatar
Halfway to VIP Status
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 591
Reputation: 630
thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Hey Doc- sorry to be off topic -how can I get build 23554 to add to the ppc kitchen? thanks if you can help.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com