PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
but when they call, they dialer still doesn't show the facebook pic....right?
No it shows up now after I preformed the step I stated previously. It looks to be only contacts previously linked with facebook.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
but when they call, they dialer still doesn't show the facebook pic....right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefran65 View Post
No it shows up now after I preformed the step I stated previously. It looks to be only contacts previously linked with facebook.
Basically after I flashed I synced my contacts back once with Exchange and active sync and once with Windows Live App. Maybe the Facebook association got lost during the re-sync not sure. It be worth NRGZ28 looking into.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabson View Post
So I am going to flash for the first time. I got the unlocker, NRGZ's ROM (21895 w/cookie home tab), and the stock (just in case). A few quick questions. First, my current system - Stock Verizon ROM, TF3D 2.0, WM6.5(Duh)
1) The Add-on and Hot Fixes, What out of those do I need?
2) I am running several performace programs, will they be needed or work with this new ROM? They are:
AtomAng Enhanced D3D Driver
SSK TP2 Dynamic Resources
ShareRAMsize
3) I am also using cookie 4 columns start and all programs, I love having so many buttons for my programs right there in one spot (I added the shortcut tab). Will I need it or will it work with this ROM
4) I also added TCruz's Mega Color cab. Can I add color to this UI or will this cab work with this?
5) Swype. I have the old original cab, and want this to work with the new ROM. I keep reading its not working, or the 3.9 isn't? Will swype work or not?
6) can I get background on all pages, or is there a program like HDWalls that will work with it?

Sorry for all the questions, but only want to flash once, so am kinda 'shopping' around, looking at 'options' before I do this.
1) It depends on after you flash what you may want to change about the ROM. For example, I prefer the original white clock so I used that CAB.
2) Not sure, depends on what your experience after you flash. The custom ROM is already "built for speed" sort of so you may not need it.
3) I like the ROM the way it is and so I didn't need it but again, up to you.
4) If you looked at the screenshots at the beginning of the thread you'll see that everything is already in color. If you add another color UI it may not work right but you can certainly try.
5) Swype is already included.
6) Also already included.

If you don't like it after you have unlocked and flashed you can find the stock rom elsewhere in the forum and flash it back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
1) It depends on after you flash what you may want to change about the ROM. For example, I prefer the original white clock so I used that CAB.
2) Not sure, depends on what your experience after you flash. The custom ROM is already "built for speed" sort of so you may not need it.
4) If you looked at the screenshots at the beginning of the thread you'll see that everything is already in color. If you add another color UI it may not work right but you can certainly try.

If you don't like it after you have unlocked and flashed you can find the stock rom elsewhere in the forum and flash it back.
Basically the chefs can't please everyone. If you don't like then go back to stock or use a different ROM.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work

Thanks Cool, and now I feel like a goob. Yes, it already is in color. Must be monday?
I don't know what those hotfixes and addons do, so was wondering if anyone can break them down for me? For example, you talk about using the cab for the white clock. I don't see that cab. Maybe I am not looking deep enough?
As for the cookie, guess will see. And it sounds like it will work with this ROM?
Thanks again for the response!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabson View Post
Thanks Cool, and now I feel like a goob. Yes, it already is in color. Must be monday?
I don't know what those hotfixes and addons do, so was wondering if anyone can break them down for me? For example, you talk about using the cab for the white clock. I don't see that cab. Maybe I am not looking deep enough?
As for the cookie, guess will see. And it sounds like it will work with this ROM?
Thanks again for the response!
Your OK bro. I like to just stick to reporting bugs but thats just me. If want to change the look. I download cabs.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PthPndr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
I have the Sense 2.5/Win 6.5.3/Max Manila/March 20 release.

Wanted to know if anyone can help me with these two problems.

1. Youtube either crashes or does not have sound.

2. Email with Hotmail does not auto-update and I can not change the settings to get it to do so.

Thanks in advance.
Can't help you with YouTube but for Hotmail...

Go Start - Internet - Windows Live.
Then Menu - Options.

You can change your sync schedule there.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work

Mdefran, I was just curious about some aspects of the ROM. Wasn't trying to get NRGZ to customize one, He put a ton of work into it, and not requiring us to pay for that work, I am not complaining. When you buy or get anything, you get an idea of what it has or comes with. So I was just tying to see what it came with, thats all. I understand if I don't like it, I can flash back. I am prepared with Drell's ROM as well as the stock one. I am asking the same from Drell, just becouse I want to know which one may be closer to something that I would like to flash and stay with.

No offense meant to either chef, and to those who work with them. I am sure the first time anyone flashed these same questions came out.

I just have no patience for inanimate objects, so if there is a glitch or failure, I tend to get upset, alot. So to save me some aggravation, wanted to know a little more of what to expect.

My last questions are regarding the hotfixes and add-ons. I don't know what they do from thier file names, so not sure which ones I will need or want. Was hoping someone might be able to explain better. If not, I will just install and see what happens.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

londawg314 is a n00b

Time Zone.. i did the 446 post fix and that works for the most part.. but my calendar events on the home screen still show 3 hours behind.. anyone else have this problem? also i'm running the March 20 release with Sense 2.5
Old 03-24-2010, 01:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Does the memory leak happen in sence 2.5 and 2.1?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development