PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_broker View Post
I also use a mac with VMware and could not get the program to run correctly. I use the storage card flash method. I cant remember if I had to use a windows machine to unlock the HSPL. Once thats been done though, all you need to do is unpack the file downloaded and copy the whitimg.nbh to your storage card via your mac, then reinstall the card to you imagio and hold the volume down key, power button, and press the soft reset and it'll search for the file and then just follow on screen directions. Be sure to backup all your data before this is done as it will erase everything but your storage card.
thanks.. ill give that shot now...... do i reset to "custom configuration"?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: verizon

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Been trying to get a response, but none yet. Using 23549 MArch 26th ROM with Cookies. When I slide over to the 'Messages' tab (for text messages), it slides great. And the most recent text shows up. I can slide up or down (newest to oldest) quickly. However, when I then tap the screen to respond, or view messages from the sender, it takes about 20 seconds to get to the screen.

Also, when I hit 'All Messages', it only displayes whetever the last text was, either recieved or sent. For example. If I get a text from my wife, but don't respond, that will be the last text shown when I hit 'All Messages'. But if I respond, my response will be the last text shown.

All texts from the time prior to my flash is there, but since my flash, only the most recent remains, instead of all texts remaining. Oh, as to why the text remain, Microsoft MyPhone re-installed all of them, so after my flash, my phone is not keeping any but the very last text in or out.

Anyone out there got an idea?

Any of this makes sense?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Beeline

Syber1a is becoming a great contributor
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Thanks but if you dont have anything constructive add keep it to yourself. If i wanted a iphone or a pc id buy one. i luv my mac i was just wondering if anyone found a workaround. Like in the constructive post below yours....
Windows Bootcamp ???
I 'm using W7 bootcamp on my Mac Book Pro.
HSPL and flash cook rom ok.

Last edited by Syber1a; 03-31-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I also use a mac with VMware and could not get the program to run correctly. I use the storage card flash method. I cant remember if I had to use a windows machine to unlock the HSPL. Once thats been done though, all you need to do is unpack the file downloaded and copy the whitimg.nbh to your storage card via your mac, then reinstall the card to you imagio and hold the volume down key, power button, and press the soft reset and it'll search for the file and then just follow on screen directions. Be sure to backup all your data before this is done as it will erase everything but your storage card.
Perfect!! worked great... your the best. Configuring now. Looks great so far NRG
Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

gop236 is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

What's the difference between 23544 and 21898?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
All about the Codecs. When encoding your video as MP4, try selecting AAC as the audio portion of the encoding. You obviously got the video part right. Other than some very slight out-of-syncness, its worked for me on the Imagio on the HTC Player, Windows Media Player, and TCPMP (volume is set to 0 by default in some roms, so if using TCPMP make sure you check that).

Here are the settings in MediaCoder I used to convert video:

Video: Format - XviD
Mode - Average Bitrate
Source - MEncoder
Encoder - Auto Select

Audio Encoder - FAAC
Format - LC-AAC
Source - Auto Select
Resample - Original
Audio ID - 1

Container - MP4

I also have a preset available if you use MediaCoder and want it....
I did more troubleshooting tonight and I don't think it's a codec issue. First, I converted it using MP4ForHD ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478050 ) and tried both X264 and ffmpeg. I found today that if I have my phone connected through bluetooth on an a2dp connection the audio works fine in the MP4 movies. If I am trying to play just through the internal speaker I get no sound at all. 3gp works fine both on the internal speaker and through bluetooth. If the phone can play the audio from the MP4 through bluetooth then the codec must be correct and in there. I'm going to try flashing back to the stock verizon rom and try playing the movie and then try a couple of NRGz's ROM's prior to the 30th to see if it will play on any of them and will post back with my findings.

UPDATE: video and audio works fine on Verizon MR1 ROM - doesn't work on all of the energy ROM's I tested - 3/17 21895 Sense 2.5 w/cookie (no video either on this one), 3/26 23549 Sense 2.5 w/cookie (no audio).

Last edited by Steve St.Laurent; 03-31-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

BTW, I flashed the 31st Sense2.5 w/cookie today and my phone connected to data automatically and I didn't have to change any settings, turn it on or anything. I can also confirm that the camera is fixed.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJonesUSC View Post
I can't seem to get VVM working with Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Cookie _HomeTab.Mar.31. I keep getting the "no network connection..." error. The correct data is filled in for the Verizon Wireless connection. Anyone had any luck with VVM with this latest ROM?
also confirming the same issue. Cannot connect to VVM
Old 03-31-2010, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

dcesq06 is a n00b

Quote:
Thanks NRG. as always... I am using the 31 cookie rom. I cannot find the mail/tools options so that I can manage folders for outlook. I have a few sub folders that are imperative that they sync. In the past releases, I would turn HTC Sense off in the tools/settings/home/item and turn on Windows Default. After going back to mail the option would show up on the soft key and could be changed and then I would re-enable HTC Sense. It also will not let me "save attachment to storage card", this not being such a big deal because I can change it in the registry. If anyone has a work around for the outlook sub-folders issue would be greatly appreciated.
I've had the same issue on the newer builds (NRG and Drellisdee ROMS), so instead of setting it through the phone I just set it through active sync/windows mobile device center. Solved both of the issues that you are having.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

awanderingsoul83 is becoming a great contributor

Not sure if this should go in this thread or a separate one, but is there a difference in memory consumption between Cookie's Home Tab and MaxManilla? Does one have more memory available and less of a memory leak?
Previous Devices: HTC 8125 Wizard, HTC 8525 Hermes, HTC Touch Pro (Fuze).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development