View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
jabson
PPCGeeks Regular

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Been trying to get a response, but none yet. Using 23549 MArch 26th ROM with Cookies. When I slide over to the 'Messages' tab (for text messages), it slides great. And the most recent text shows up. I can slide up or down (newest to oldest) quickly. However, when I then tap the screen to respond, or view messages from the sender, it takes about 20 seconds to get to the screen.

Also, when I hit 'All Messages', it only displayes whetever the last text was, either recieved or sent. For example. If I get a text from my wife, but don't respond, that will be the last text shown when I hit 'All Messages'. But if I respond, my response will be the last text shown.

All texts from the time prior to my flash is there, but since my flash, only the most recent remains, instead of all texts remaining. Oh, as to why the text remain, Microsoft MyPhone re-installed all of them, so after my flash, my phone is not keeping any but the very last text in or out.

Anyone out there got an idea?

Any of this makes sense?