PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff327 View Post
It may have been described many times, but that does not mean it fixes the problem. Made the changes the exact way you and others described and it still does not work.
I guess it depends on the version of the ROM. If you are using HTC messaging, it seems to break VVM compatibility. You still get a text message, but it's not intercepted by VVM correctly since SMS is configured not to use the built in messaging. Many current ROMs that use HTC messaging still have the problem.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Entel PCS, Chile

macdo is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Alright. Data issue sorted... it auto connects now, camera issues fixed. Uploading new ROMs with these changes. Test... and report bugs. Whoever's part of the betagroup can paste these bug reports in the shared folder at dropbox so we call work on them.
Are them already uploaded? (because the last update in the first post refers to March 30th

Thanks and keep going!
Old 03-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imago
Carrier: Vinaphone

drnothing is a n00b

Energy.IMAGIO.21898.Titanium.Mar.31
Everything is an imaging but Sometime CHOME not run... please fix this... Thanks for your works!
The screen in Action... hix... not a good design..., i think the background on Action screen as the wallpaper and icon look like all icon on start menu, it will look like the packer for your ROM!
Waiting for new ROM... from you!!! NRGZ28
Old 03-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Lurker

Razmaniac is a n00b

Hey it's me again I have figured out my issue, except that I cannot get the GPS to work for the life of me. Are there certain settings that need to be changed?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:31 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Installed:Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Cookie _HomeTab.Mar.31

From initial boot:
Data: Works, had to turn it on (no big deal); no need to enter login info.
MMS: Works, Sent & Received
YouTube: Works, sound and all
Camera: Perfect
Date & Time Zone: All correct
Weather: Perfect
[EDIT]
QuickGPS: works perfect as well the first time. All other times I had to soft reset to get it to download.

Bugs:
1. When in Album (viewing photo) tap the far right menu to bring up the list, "Set as Contact Icon" gets cut off and no scrolling ability, still able to tap the link though.
2. Lock screen still has overlaping icons when two or more notifications are present.

Everything else seems to work perfect. I will report back if anything changes.

Last edited by RLM703; 03-31-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RJonesUSC is just getting started

I can't seem to get VVM working with Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Cookie _HomeTab.Mar.31. I keep getting the "no network connection..." error. The correct data is filled in for the Verizon Wireless connection. Anyone had any luck with VVM with this latest ROM?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:41 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJonesUSC View Post
I can't seem to get VVM working with Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Cookie _HomeTab.Mar.31. I keep getting the "no network connection..." error. The correct data is filled in for the Verizon Wireless connection. Anyone had any luck with VVM with this latest ROM?
Same issue, no network connection error. Also, if it matters, the terms of use message is zoomed in to where you cant read it.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

az_broker is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Thanks NRG. as always... I am using the 31 cookie rom. I cannot find the mail/tools options so that I can manage folders for outlook. I have a few sub folders that are imperative that they sync. In the past releases, I would turn HTC Sense off in the tools/settings/home/item and turn on Windows Default. After going back to mail the option would show up on the soft key and could be changed and then I would re-enable HTC Sense. It also will not let me "save attachment to storage card", this not being such a big deal because I can change it in the registry. If anyone has a work around for the outlook sub-folders issue would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_broker View Post
Thanks NRG. as always... I am using the 31 cookie rom. I cannot find the mail/tools options so that I can manage folders for outlook. I have a few sub folders that are imperative that they sync. In the past releases, I would turn HTC Sense off in the tools/settings/home/item and turn on Windows Default. After going back to mail the option would show up on the soft key and could be changed and then I would re-enable HTC Sense. It also will not let me "save attachment to storage card", this not being such a big deal because I can change it in the registry. If anyone has a work around for the outlook sub-folders issue would be greatly appreciated.
What about Start>Internet>Messaging
Old 03-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Buy an iphone or a PC.
Thanks but if you dont have anything constructive add keep it to yourself. If i wanted a iphone or a pc id buy one. i luv my mac i was just wondering if anyone found a workaround. Like in the constructive post below yours....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development