PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

joemike60 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

I see the birthday issue every time I flash.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemike60 View Post
I see the birthday issue every time I flash.
I should add that my email is an Exchange account so maybe it is corrected due to the sync from that as well.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:16 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Regarding the Birthdays being off 1 day, I think I had that happen the first time I put on of the Energy ROMs on, but it only appeared to occur with those that I was syncing with Facebook. I simply edited the contacts on the phone and corrected the Birthdays, and they have been correct since then even after flashing another Energy ROM again.
I haven't bothered to correct the dates in the calendar, was hoping for a less time consuming option. Oh well, thank you for the info.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusky03 View Post
I don't see why everyone is getting all worked up over RAM. I am running "Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. Mar.20" and on fresh boot I have 66,000K free out of 179,000k. After two days running with heavy use. Yesterday and the day before I ran it on battery for 2 hours with SPB Radio playing in the background and runny Igo 8 GPS plus email, SMS, RSS, Opera 10, Slacker Radio, Facebook, Google Maps, Bing, Camera, Camcorder, WMWifiRouter, and the calculator and after those 2 days with all progs closed and without cleaning the ram I have 57,000k RAM free. Those past 2 days I have had zero slowdowns. It has to be something you guys are doing.

Edit: Also battery life is as good if not better than the stock ROM!

It isnt anything im "doing". The device on sense 2.5 already has a memeory drain that everyone knows about. Therefore the more ramm you have at boot hopefully the better off you are. Just like with your PC the more ram availible the better. The NRG roms are great. I was simply asking for a comparison. Shopping my options
Old 03-26-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yusky03 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
It isnt anything im "doing". The device on sense 2.5 already has a memeory drain that everyone knows about. Therefore the more ramm you have at boot hopefully the better off you are. Just like with your PC the more ram availible the better. The NRG roms are great. I was simply asking for a comparison. Shopping my options
No, Im saying I am not getting a memory leak and even at the lowest I have seen my RAM with this ROM (12,000k... Trying to slow this thing down with 4 of the most RAM heavy apps I have) I have zero slowdown because of it. If you just want more RAM just to have more RAM then any real PC tech is going to tell you unused RAM is wasted RAM. Also like with a PC your RAM in going to increase a little bit from a fresh boot. I have had memory leaks on a PC before and I start at 37% used and wake up the next morning with 98-99% used and the system is utterly crawling.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X

sensatti is becoming a great contributor

Looks like march 26 roms are uploading.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio

swade8 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusky03 View Post
I don't see why everyone is getting all worked up over RAM. I am running "Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. Mar.20" and on fresh boot I have 66,000K free out of 179,000k. After two days running with heavy use. Yesterday and the day before I ran it on battery for 2 hours with SPB Radio playing in the background and runny Igo 8 GPS plus email, SMS, RSS, Opera 10, Slacker Radio, Facebook, Google Maps, Bing, Camera, Camcorder, WMWifiRouter, and the calculator and after those 2 days with all progs closed and without cleaning the ram I have 57,000k RAM free. Those past 2 days I have had zero slowdowns. It has to be something you guys are doing.

Edit: Also battery life is as good if not better than the stock ROM!
Wow.. I wished I got that after I flashed to that rom. with me, after the first 3 hrs. my free ram went from 66 down to 35, then down to 13 after 7 hrs of use.. it got to where nothing ran right, it lagged on me, and interesting enough NRG's Roms have all the cool apps and tools in it. No need to install anything else. but had to restart the phone just to continue normal activity after 7 hrs and the battery drain was awful, but i'd expect that after a new rom flash. I loved the eye-candy, but would rather have speed, performance, and stability over eye-candy anyday.. but i haven't ruled any of NRG's roms out yet. still flashing and testing them all as they come out.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

jester fate is a n00b

i just flashed the new rom...my screen cuts on and sits at the "htc" logo, does'nt go any further...i tried hard reset, same thing...bricked?
Old 03-27-2010, 01:47 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester fate View Post
i just flashed the new rom...my screen cuts on and sits at the "htc" logo, does'nt go any further...i tried hard reset, same thing...bricked?
No not bricked... Just flash to the stock then flash back.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester fate View Post
How long did you give it before you reset, after flash the first boot takes longer to come up because setup is adding things are being setup...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development