swade8
Lurker

swade8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusky03 View Post
I don't see why everyone is getting all worked up over RAM. I am running "Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. Mar.20" and on fresh boot I have 66,000K free out of 179,000k. After two days running with heavy use. Yesterday and the day before I ran it on battery for 2 hours with SPB Radio playing in the background and runny Igo 8 GPS plus email, SMS, RSS, Opera 10, Slacker Radio, Facebook, Google Maps, Bing, Camera, Camcorder, WMWifiRouter, and the calculator and after those 2 days with all progs closed and without cleaning the ram I have 57,000k RAM free. Those past 2 days I have had zero slowdowns. It has to be something you guys are doing.

Edit: Also battery life is as good if not better than the stock ROM!
Wow.. I wished I got that after I flashed to that rom. with me, after the first 3 hrs. my free ram went from 66 down to 35, then down to 13 after 7 hrs of use.. it got to where nothing ran right, it lagged on me, and interesting enough NRG's Roms have all the cool apps and tools in it. No need to install anything else. but had to restart the phone just to continue normal activity after 7 hrs and the battery drain was awful, but i'd expect that after a new rom flash. I loved the eye-candy, but would rather have speed, performance, and stability over eye-candy anyday.. but i haven't ruled any of NRG's roms out yet. still flashing and testing them all as they come out.