View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:25 PM
gokudre
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusky03 View Post
I don't see why everyone is getting all worked up over RAM. I am running "Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. Mar.20" and on fresh boot I have 66,000K free out of 179,000k. After two days running with heavy use. Yesterday and the day before I ran it on battery for 2 hours with SPB Radio playing in the background and runny Igo 8 GPS plus email, SMS, RSS, Opera 10, Slacker Radio, Facebook, Google Maps, Bing, Camera, Camcorder, WMWifiRouter, and the calculator and after those 2 days with all progs closed and without cleaning the ram I have 57,000k RAM free. Those past 2 days I have had zero slowdowns. It has to be something you guys are doing.

Edit: Also battery life is as good if not better than the stock ROM!

It isnt anything im "doing". The device on sense 2.5 already has a memeory drain that everyone knows about. Therefore the more ramm you have at boot hopefully the better off you are. Just like with your PC the more ram availible the better. The NRG roms are great. I was simply asking for a comparison. Shopping my options