PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 04:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Boost Unlimited On HTC Touch by sprint

Yeah, the Provisioning is the one I can't find. I got the "PCS Vision" AAA pw, HA is secret.. (via ##3282# and editing and entering SPC) But I doubt they use the same AAA for your Vision account, they actually put that pw on the phone via Provisioning... What program is good for Motorola c290 or w385 for NV dumps? I can get values there... I think the username is your MEID@?????????????.com

Anybody found any other info?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro MightyROM
Carrier: Boost CDMA

englishdan is a n00b
Post Re: Boost Unlimited On HTC Touch by sprint

I have an HTC Diamond on Unltd by Boost by borrowing the E$N from my broken W385. If you use the ##778# to get into your epst, or use QPST software to do the same - you can see the profiles that are stored in the phone. If you are lucky, the original sprint vision username and password is still in there under M.IP Profile 1 2 3 etc. Look at each one, you should see something like joeschmoe05@sprintpcs.com and random charactars next to AAA shared secret. If you are using the phone's ##778# epst editor hit 'view info' (bottom left) and select M.IP settings. Change the 'Active User Profile Index' number to the one that corresponds to the M.IP Profile that has the sprint user details in it. This will connect you...
Don't ask me how! The user / password in mine is related to a different e$n and account that is long expired... In my case at 1x - not sure if this is because of the staus of the user/password or because my connection is to Boost and at their end my "W385" is a non evdo device.. I read elsewhere on here that you have to get them to enable EVDO sometimes even on the Krazr.
I have faithfully copied the data settings from my w385 into the Diamond, buggered around with it and the IOTA settings for weeks (these are stored in the M.IP Default Profile btw) and previously tried this with my HTC Touch also. THEY DO NOT WORK.... I want to get them in there to see if this is what is preventing my evdo connection.

If anyone figures out why the Boost settings don't work, or how to make them work - please let me know, it's become a personal challenge!

Cheers all,
Dan

PS. Yes lalo41 - the touch and diamond have pESN's so they work fine with Unltd by Boost. READ this entire thread at http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/sh...=87425&page=22 , download the files someone kindly zipped on there and then follow the instructions TO THE LETTER.. All works fine. This is how I did my diamond. Vogue esn solution has been around for a while and is very easy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: Boost Unlimited

mobilemedic is a n00b

Info for getting w385 info onto a cloned HTC Mogul (ppc-6800) try here.

http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=112477

I am using it currently and it works perfect. I do not have EVDO either, but I did get my phone to run the IOTA by extracting the correct IOTA Password from my w385 and then letting my phone provision.

I'll live if all i get is 1x, but I really would like EVDO. Thinking about getting the other boost cdma that does EVDO and changing to it and seeing if that makes my phone work on evdo. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Mobilemedic
Old 08-19-2009, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TheUltimateDroid Blue Midnight X Theme. Slayer1.6
Carrier: Verizon

rossi636 is keeping up the good workrossi636 is keeping up the good work

Hello everyone.

I was wondering how I can get a Sero Sprint Acct? Do I have to work for sprint? I would really like to save anywhere I can with this dam cell phone bill! lol. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TheUltimateDroid Blue Midnight X Theme. Slayer1.6
Carrier: Verizon

rossi636 is keeping up the good workrossi636 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishdan View Post
I have an HTC Diamond on Unltd by Boost by borrowing the E$N from my broken W385. If you use the ##778# to get into your epst, or use QPST software to do the same - you can see the profiles that are stored in the phone. If you are lucky, the original sprint vision username and password is still in there under M.IP Profile 1 2 3 etc. Look at each one, you should see something like joeschmoe05@sprintpcs.com and random charactars next to AAA shared secret. If you are using the phone's ##778# epst editor hit 'view info' (bottom left) and select M.IP settings. Change the 'Active User Profile Index' number to the one that corresponds to the M.IP Profile that has the sprint user details in it. This will connect you...
Don't ask me how! The user / password in mine is related to a different e$n and account that is long expired... In my case at 1x - not sure if this is because of the staus of the user/password or because my connection is to Boost and at their end my "W385" is a non evdo device.. I read elsewhere on here that you have to get them to enable EVDO sometimes even on the Krazr.
I have faithfully copied the data settings from my w385 into the Diamond, buggered around with it and the IOTA settings for weeks (these are stored in the M.IP Default Profile btw) and previously tried this with my HTC Touch also. THEY DO NOT WORK.... I want to get them in there to see if this is what is preventing my evdo connection.

If anyone figures out why the Boost settings don't work, or how to make them work - please let me know, it's become a personal challenge!

Cheers all,
Dan

PS. Yes lalo41 - the touch and diamond have pESN's so they work fine with Unltd by Boost. READ this entire thread at http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/sh...=87425&page=22 , download the files someone kindly zipped on there and then follow the instructions TO THE LETTER.. All works fine. This is how I did my diamond. Vogue esn solution has been around for a while and is very easy.

Dan... Your the Man!!! I cant mess with this at work right now, but when I get home, It's on like =Donkey Kong! Can I really say goodbye and hell Boost?!?!?!? That would be one heck of a savings. $50 bucks a month!

Ill read on and post questions if needed. Hopefully that's cool with everyone.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style
Carrier: Sprint

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilemedic View Post
Info for getting w385 info onto a cloned HTC Mogul (ppc-6800) try here.

http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=112477

I am using it currently and it works perfect. I do not have EVDO either, but I did get my phone to run the IOTA by extracting the correct IOTA Password from my w385 and then letting my phone provision.

I'll live if all i get is 1x, but I really would like EVDO. Thinking about getting the other boost cdma that does EVDO and changing to it and seeing if that makes my phone work on evdo. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Mobilemedic
Yeah! Way to go!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=68
Old 09-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: boost

kd5eet is a n00b

My mogul works fine on boost. I bought a Krzr off of ebay, got it activated. Waited a month , called and asked to swap phones. Tey asked for the ein, instructed me on programing, and it works fine. I even have free Sprint-NAV
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue