PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Toucn
Carrier: Sprint

jhford is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Official WM6.1 Basic Premium and Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Press Your Bt Button And Say Help It Will Say A List Of Commands .... I Am Still Learning Myself
When I press the BT button on my headset and say "help," or any other words (it doesnt' seem to matter what I say) it doesn't list commands. Instead, it redials the last phone number I dialed.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:34 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhford View Post
When I press the BT button on my headset and say "help," or any other words (it doesnt' seem to matter what I say) it doesn't list commands. Instead, it redials the last phone number I dialed.
just hit the bt button one time wait for a sound then say help or map vc to a button using button setting in settings
Old 02-23-2008, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Toucn

jhford is a n00b

Quote:
just hit the bt button one time wait for a sound then say help or map vc to a button using button setting in settings
Regardless of whether I press the button on my BT headset and say "Help," it automatically redials the last number and doesn't say any Help options.

Also, you rom has premapped VC to "Button," but which button is that?
Old 02-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

rxrox is a n00b

Thank you JD...I installed the full version and everything is great. The only thing is that I'd like to use the XT9 keyboard which is apparantly disabled. Is there any way to re-enable it?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

rickyboy is a n00b

Can I Please have the link for the rom that has all the bells and whistles please and thank you!
Old 02-25-2008, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work
6 mb page pool?

Quote:
This rom is very stable set at a 6mb page pool with close to 80mb of free program memory at first boot
I am curious about your choice of a 6 MB page pool? Aren't most people using 20,24, or 32? I've flashed 8 or 9 ROMS and my unofficial speed assessment is that 20 is a happy medium...

What do YOU think is the best page pool is, and can I use OMJ's pagepool changer on your exquisitely compiled 'Full' ROM?

Also, do you include any regedits in this version? (like the one's in mrGeoff's ROMs... I'm most concerned with the internet tweaks)

Thank you for your hard work!

I've attached my latest AudioPara file that I think gives the best range of volume through the normal speaker (earcuple) and bumps up BT too. Try it and let me know what you think.

DJ

Last edited by deegimus; 02-25-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: always more to say!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff
Re: 6 mb page pool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
I am curious about your choice of a 6 MB page pool? Aren't most people using 20,24, or 32? I've flashed 8 or 9 ROMS and my unofficial speed assessment is that 20 is a happy medium...

What do YOU think is the best page pool is, and can I use OMJ's pagepool changer on your exquisitely compiled 'Full' ROM?

Also, do you include any regedits in this version? (like the one's in mrGeoff's ROMs... I'm most concerned with the internet tweaks)

I've attached my latest AudioPara file that I think gives the best range of volume through the normal speaker (earcuple) and bumps up BT too. Try it and let me know what you think.

DJ
Are you meaning the registry editor?
Old 02-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

ericpd is a n00b

JD,... I am really liking your Full Rom. Finally beginning to figure some of the features out. Thinking about loading the other two,.... just to get a fix on differences between them. I wish there was a skin cab to put the dailer back to stock though. For some strange reason, I'm stuck on the simplicity of the standard HTC/Sprint dailer. Go figure! Nice job, you are worthy of worship! All of you Chefs are!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:55 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: 6 mb page pool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post

DJ
I don't use high pagepools because of performance issues .... The higher the pagepool the lower the program memory will be that will cause certain apps to lock up or the phone not to wake up or end calls and constant soft resetting which later results in having a over all poor performance . What I do is balance the memory all around meaning that program memory will be what give the best overall performance so to answer your question I generally will not go over 12mb with a pagepool . Speed is cool but what will speed do if your device locks every time you go to use it
Old 02-25-2008, 01:08 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpd View Post
JD,... I am really liking your Full Rom. Finally beginning to figure some of the features out. Thinking about loading the other two,.... just to get a fix on differences between them. I wish there was a skin cab to put the dailer back to stock though. For some strange reason, I'm stuck on the simplicity of the standard HTC/Sprint dailer. Go figure! Nice job, you are worthy of worship! All of you Chefs are!
Right now the full rom is all I have available for download right now I had the other 2 up but there was a problem with the ftp I'll post them later after I update all of them .... I think I may have seen a cab for the touch dialer on www.xda-developers.com
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue