PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   JD's Official WM6.1 Basic Premium and Full (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=18952)

jakdillard 02-22-2008 11:21 AM

JD's Official WM6.1 ROM LITE & Full +UC

mrgeoff 02-22-2008 11:28 AM

Re: JD's Official WM6.1 Basic Premium and Full

Very nice app selection!

I might get a hold of you concerning some of your packages :)

jhford 02-22-2008 03:07 PM

Internet Explorer doesn't work. It loads the HTC screen, but nothing else works, not even the HTC links. And the Phone app won't load.

jakdillard 02-22-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhford (Post 190527)
Internet Explorer doesn't work. It loads the HTC screen, but nothing else works, not even the HTC links.

what is pie doing ...is it not responding ? I have been running this rom for over a week without any problems are you using the rom I posted today ?

jhford 02-22-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakdillard (Post 190536)
what is pie doing ...is it not responding ? I have been running this rom for over a week without any problems are you using the rom I posted today ?

PIE loads the HTC site. None of the links on the site work - dead. New URLs don't load. Just stays on the HTC screen.

One thing, though, that might help you. I flashed 2 separate times, to eliminate any errors I may have made (although I'm sort of a pro at this). I didn't see the phone image on the left side of the flash utility.

jakdillard 02-22-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhford (Post 190543)
PIE loads the HTC site. None of the links on the site work - dead. New URLs don't load. Just stays on the HTC screen.

One thing, though, that might help you. I flashed 2 separate times, to eliminate any errors I may have made (although I'm sort of a pro at this). I didn't see the phone image on the left side of the flash utility.

yeah its standard ruu utility it can load any phone..... Did you hard reset after flashing have you tried goin to other sites

jakdillard 02-22-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhford (Post 190543)

Who is your carrier?

jakdillard 02-22-2008 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
is this the screen you get

jhford 02-22-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakdillard (Post 190572)
yeah its standard ruu utility it can load any phone..... Did you hard reset after flashing have you tried goin to other sites

I didn't hard reset and I tried other sites without success.

Just reflashed with OMJ.WM6.1.v.107.5 and it works perfectly without a hard reset.

rstoyguy 02-22-2008 04:10 PM

Anything that tries to connect to the internet doesn't work...when connected to usb.

I disconnected from my computer, soft reset and could get online.

It seems only when connected to that darn usb cable...simple setting right??? :)