PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 12:18 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6 mb page pool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
If you're right, I get it. I just wonder if it really is the pagepool that is causing all that. Even with many programs running, I still think there is plenty of available memory. The only problem I have had, has been with the talk and end 'hard' keys not working intermittently. I have to think something else is conflicting with the operating system, or it's a function of WM6.1 meshed with the Sprint Radio... ie. the Sprint Radio portion of the phone was designed using WM6.0 and maybe there are some minor issues with using 6.1.

Someone has to know what the optimum page pool is... ??

Thanks for your help...
By the way, you didn't answer my question. Did you make any special regedits to your ROM?

DJ
Yeah its a page pool thing when I was doin titan roms I had those problems and even when I switched to the touch I had to learn that it is also pp sensitive its not the radio or wm6.1 (I know this because i'm using a titan radio ) its just a lack due to memory ..... I had these lockups with my roms but I corrected the problem by changing the pp then the problem went away
I use the same base the other chefs do in fact I made part of it
Old 02-26-2008, 02:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

wpt2005 is a n00b
Re: JD's Official WM6.1 Basic Premium and Full

what happens if u install the rom and decide later to take it off later for some reason fow can u go back to the defailt ty
Old 02-26-2008, 11:53 AM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom
Carrier: Sprint

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpt2005 View Post
what happens if u install the rom and decide later to take it off later for some reason fow can u go back to the defailt ty
You can always go back to the original. If you decide you don't want this one, I would suggest going back to the "Bigstorage_SprintTouchRom.exe". It's the same as stock, but with better compression so you save some space.

@JD -
This rom is awesome. Very stable so far. I was kind of hesitant to try it because the page pool was low, but I haven't noticed any slow down, and best of all, everything works.
I also appreciate all the work you put into the QuickMenu layout.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:42 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
You can always go back to the original. If you decide you don't want this one, I would suggest going back to the "Bigstorage_SprintTouchRom.exe". It's the same as stock, but with better compression so you save some space.

@JD -
This rom is awesome. Very stable so far. I was kind of hesitant to try it because the page pool was low, but I haven't noticed any slow down, and best of all, everything works.
I also appreciate all the work you put into the QuickMenu layout.
Well cool man thanks for the positive feed back ...... I plan on updating this rom today I've made some changes to make it more user friendly
Old 02-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

ericpd is a n00b

Even better,.... more user friendly? Anxiously awaiting this!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

love the rom, but one problem. commanager will not open, missing exe. Any ideas?
Old 02-26-2008, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Toucn

jhford is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Well cool man thanks for the positive feed back ...... I plan on updating this rom today I've made some changes to make it more user friendly
How about adding FlashBundle or Flashlite?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Why is my phone ringing in my bt and not phone? phone is set to ring? I have the full rom ver.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:33 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseman View Post
Why is my phone ringing in my bt and not phone? phone is set to ring? I have the full rom ver.
Thats voice command thats routing the call to your earpiece to disable that feature go to settings then voice command
Old 02-26-2008, 11:35 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhford View Post
How about adding FlashBundle or Flashlite?
LMAO its in already why make a rom without it huh ? Did you try this rom out or just posting out of boredom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue