PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootWind View Post
Well he did say "The latest version of SPB Time wouldnt 'wake up' this morning", unless he also used the normal alarm as well...
Yeah I understood him talking about SPB Time and not the standard Alarm too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
It's still a bug on the device, isn't it?
I used the standard Alarm on the Touch and it woke me up perfectly even when it was asleep being plugged inn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
just wondering... has any you new Touch owners notice any meemory leaks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworkspr View Post
Well the memory does go down in a sence i start of with 78 mb free and couple hours later (6 to 8 hours ) and a hell of a lot of programs opened & closed u can drop to 60 at times but its nothing compared to seeing like in the mogul 8 or 10 mb free so its no biggie

and i noticed that oxiosmemory doesnt want to work its installs fine but when u hit to recover memory it doesnt do it lol maybe it doesnt think it needs it ?
Yeah I have memory leaks too. It's a WinMo 6 problem. Hopefully when Microsoft releases SP1 this will be fixed.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc TOUCH & Mogul

jamess1213 is a n00b
the only thing that bothers me is not being able to change the cube apps.. but other than that i love the touch
Old 11-06-2007, 01:13 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess1213 View Post
the only thing that bothers me is not being able to change the cube apps.. but other than that i love the touch
There's a thread already posted where that is being discussed. I wouldn't doubt that someone will figure it out...

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-08-2007, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: sprint

monster28 is a n00b
ok i find some thing the im can only be in one of to places for short cuts if its in the cube or the start menu can't be both
Old 11-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

dew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I think I may have a lemon!

When I first got my Touch, I installed all the same apps (actually a couple less due to the new today screen) that I've been running for years on my other devices. Shortly afterwards, my Touch started acting funny in that the called id would only display the bottom half of the number (yes, the BOTTOM half), SPB Backup would lock up and now work, and at one point, the contents of my sd card disappeared until after a soft reset.

So I performed a hard reset, and proceeded to install just a few basics (SpbBackup, CalcLite, TCMP, Voice Command, TomTom 6, Google Maps, Virtual Earth Mobile, and Picsel). Since the hard reset early yesterday, I've now had two instances when the phone is plugged in and charging, and will not turn on without having to soft reset.

Anybody else having trouble with any of these apps, or do I have a lemon?
Old 11-10-2007, 09:01 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
I have read that Spb Backup causes issues with the Touch but I have no way to confirm it.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

dew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Saw that thread - thanks.

Don't understand how a program that's not running at the time could cause a problem though? I don't have any Today screen add-ons loaded at this point...
Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: motorola droid
Carrier: verizon

lilivo is a n00b
does windows media player skip on your device? it does on mine and thas annoying as hell
Old 11-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilivo View Post
does windows media player skip on your device? it does on mine and thas annoying as hell
I found a little while ago that TCPMP works much better than Media Player. I stream orb, and MP used to skip/buffer all the time whereas TCPMP runs very smooth...
Old 11-10-2007, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul & HTC Touch and HTC Diamond now HTC Touch Pro

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
There's a thread already posted where that is being discussed. I wouldn't doubt that someone will figure it out...
Well ive done this already i changed a couple of them to my liking havent tryed to change the pictures but did change the links and the name to this
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue