PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 03:31 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint HTC Touch - Bugs, complaints, etc.

Please post them on this thread.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
complaint...

the memory card insertion is weird. the card is not held in by the door. you can not click the card in to place with your finger/finger nail. when you close the sd card door and put battery cover back on... the crome side piece sticks out.

easy fix... take your stylus and press the sd card into place. this will allow it to click. now the crome side piece will be flush with the rest of the device.

not a real complaint on the phone, but a complaint on the instructions. easy to over come though.

cody
Old 11-04-2007, 07:53 AM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Complaint -- Active sync blows...Ive ran it for years no problems but with the touch I am having a lot of problems, although I have had one successful sync
Old 11-04-2007, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul & HTC Touch and HTC Diamond now HTC Touch Pro

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
complaint...

the memory card insertion is weird. the card is not held in by the door. you can not click the card in to place with your finger/finger nail. when you close the sd card door and put battery cover back on... the crome side piece sticks out.

easy fix... take your stylus and press the sd card into place. this will allow it to click. now the crome side piece will be flush with the rest of the device.

not a real complaint on the phone, but a complaint on the instructions. easy to over come though.

cody
Yeah that little side panel is a pain in the butt but i thinkk its not bad not anyone can just come a grab the SD
Old 11-04-2007, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by VW View Post
Complaint -- Active sync blows...Ive ran it for years no problems but with the touch I am having a lot of problems, although I have had one successful sync
No problem here with Active Sync works everytime i connect it to the pc the only thing i would complain is about the cube with the sprint $%^*& on it
Old 11-04-2007, 09:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Oh! and im using a 4GB SD HC card on mine they told me it wasnt compatible but no problem here haven't formated it or nothing its a solid 4gigs not portitioned
Old 11-04-2007, 09:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Quote:
Originally Posted by VW View Post
i had problems running wmdc (vista) and the touch as well. it would not connect. so i grabed the cd, installed (reinstalled)WMDC, and BOOM. connecting everythime now.

weird, but OK

loving this phone.

cody
Old 11-04-2007, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started
i wish threaded sms showed the text input box but oh well I'll use std sms cause i suck at typing on this thing lol
Old 11-04-2007, 11:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Treo Pro

vhans81 is just getting started
Phone as Modem

I tried to connect via bluetooth and USB but no luck. I didn't seem to have this problem with my PPC6700. Sprint developers locking down the device again.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:10 AM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworkspr View Post
No problem here with Active Sync works everytime i connect it to the pc the only thing i would complain is about the cube with the sprint $%^*& on it
I had to turn off enhanced network connectivity or something like that on the device. Now it works great. The cube with the sprint stuff does suck..Hopefully we can change that to something more useful
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue