PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

well i got to get the keyboard to work again....

I think i will put the diamond keyboard in it just so yall can get to use all the good stuff i have added
Old 03-21-2009, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

I'm literally crying over here

I just fixed the keyboard issue....but I want to get Touch Response working because i post the rom

:'(

I will update change log and the Clean ROMs will go up first for final testing then I will make the full, then maybe the surprise
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [UPDATED 3/21/09] v2.3 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

I updated my CABs folder on the FTP....

The ROM will be up shortly, only the Sprint for now just to test the waters....

(I found what is causing the high memory percent, it's bootlauncher, idk if I can get rid of it, I'll try and see what happens....but I think the keyboard needs it :'()
Old 03-21-2009, 04:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond

ucrmm1 is a n00b

thanks for the hard work!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

well...guess what, I made the rom again to make sure everything was fine...I didn' touch anything!!! Just reran the rom to make sure, and the qwerty board doesnt work again...but everything else does so I'm back where I started

I'm going to bed will work on it tomorrow
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

Sleep well.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
well...guess what, I made the rom again to make sure everything was fine...I didn' touch anything!!! Just reran the rom to make sure, and the qwerty board doesnt work again...but everything else does so I'm back where I started

I'm going to bed will work on it tomorrow

Just curious, is the QWERTY board really that necessary at this point?

I usually just use the mini-QWERTY or installed the SPB Full-Screen KB v4.x on any ROM I use anyway so I guess Im wondering whats the special deal with the QWERTY your attempting to integrate?

Detroit Doug

Old 03-21-2009, 01:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: CricKet

edru is just getting started

I would like to see this keyboard in the release. I mean I have no idea whats so great about this keyboard but the fact that everyone including the dev is so excited about it makes me excited about it. I have always felt most keyboards on the touch are lacking hard asside from the one that was in 2.1 asside from its slight changing back from Number mode bug.

WDM keep up the hard work. I like the dedication I see in you.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Just curious, is the QWERTY board really that necessary at this point?

I usually just use the mini-QWERTY or installed the SPB Full-Screen KB v4.x on any ROM I use anyway so I guess Im wondering whats the special deal with the QWERTY your attempting to integrate?

Detroit Doug
The big deal is because, I make perfect OEMs and ROMs, I don't leave things out because they don't work. This works, but something is causing a problem. NFSFAN has it working, and so will I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edru View Post
I would like to see this keyboard in the release. I mean I have no idea whats so great about this keyboard but the fact that everyone including the dev is so excited about it makes me excited about it. I have always felt most keyboards on the touch are lacking hard asside from the one that was in 2.1 asside from its slight changing back from Number mode bug.

WDM keep up the hard work. I like the dedication I see in you.
The reason that this Iolite Keyboard has to be in this ROM is simple, it works flawlessly with the Iolite M2D. It solves all the Keyboard errors Diamond Keyboard had with M2D
Old 03-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
The big deal is because, I make perfect OEMs and ROMs, I don't leave things out because they don't work. This works, but something is causing a problem. NFSFAN has it working, and so will I.
WDM, believe me I understand that part, my current ROM is NFS's ROM - but I do and have liked your ROMs in the past as well and look forward to seeing this stable to be sure, but I dont think the issue is the keyboard being an integral part of the ROM as much as the drive to MAKE it work for you is the reasoning for this to be (and I do commend that, its a plus not a negative as it may sound when reading it LOL )

Quote:
The reason that this Iolite Keyboard has to be in this ROM is simple, it works flawlessly with the Iolite M2D. It solves all the Keyboard errors Diamond Keyboard had with M2D
Again, at this point, is it truly integral, yes it will work and you can get it to work Im sure, but the ROM can be released with a caveat at the current time without the iolite KB and as you build and repair issues in future versions, the KB can be in the forefront without disabling the ROM as a whole, correct?

Just curious is all, your the cook, its your pots and pans, just one of the diners wondering if all the spices are needed at this time is all

Detroit Doug
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development