View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/21/09] v2.3 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Just curious, is the QWERTY board really that necessary at this point?

I usually just use the mini-QWERTY or installed the SPB Full-Screen KB v4.x on any ROM I use anyway so I guess Im wondering whats the special deal with the QWERTY your attempting to integrate?

Detroit Doug
The big deal is because, I make perfect OEMs and ROMs, I don't leave things out because they don't work. This works, but something is causing a problem. NFSFAN has it working, and so will I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edru View Post
I would like to see this keyboard in the release. I mean I have no idea whats so great about this keyboard but the fact that everyone including the dev is so excited about it makes me excited about it. I have always felt most keyboards on the touch are lacking hard asside from the one that was in 2.1 asside from its slight changing back from Number mode bug.

WDM keep up the hard work. I like the dedication I see in you.
The reason that this Iolite Keyboard has to be in this ROM is simple, it works flawlessly with the Iolite M2D. It solves all the Keyboard errors Diamond Keyboard had with M2D