PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 10:49 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I am totally revamping the ROM, since I just got ahold of the official Iolite rom I can now do what I do best, make OEMs....this is going to take awhile but will be worth the wait...all issues will be fixed that I know of

Check the change log often to see updates on what's going on
Cool! I know from first hand experience with 1.6 that it'll be worth the wait. Good luck and if you need help with anything or in skinning let me know and I'll lend a hand!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Cool! I know from first hand experience with 1.6 that it'll be worth the wait. Good luck and if you need help with anything or in skinning let me know and I'll lend a hand!
Well i want to thank you for pointing the rom out to me, i was looking for it for 3 straight days and gave up...

That section is new....so now all my OEMs will be stable and perfect, instead of using ones that someone made that is unrelible
Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Apeas got it, and I'm sorry that's what's delaying 2.2....I cant get it fixed so, if you can get over the fact that if you open a message up from M2D tab, you will have to type with the QWERTY....if you go to all message and open one up all keyboards work

Also, the 3 second hold thing, it didnt go to bootloader for me....

I have had no issues with the camera taking pics or vids yet....make sure you have enough space where your saving it too

Also, the reason why the pics and vids dont show up on the m2d is because it's pointing to the My Device/My Docs folder, you will need to change it to your Storage Card through the Registry I think....
I was way off then lol. What I was thinking is the Footprints tab, & when I turn it on in M2DC, Touchflo cuts off and won't come back on...
Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

smarts88 is a n00b

about to flash now. just downloading it. any lag that comes with it?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
I was way off then lol. What I was thinking is the Footprints tab, & when I turn it on in M2DC, Touchflo cuts off and won't come back on...
lol i knew about that, i took out footprints completely because it doesnt work on the vogue....

(Well I know someone will say "NFSFAN's ROM has a working footprints," well tough ****, I can't hex edit and I don't have that much time on my hands....well, I do have about 1 to 2 more weeks on this ROM before I go on my hiatus again, so if y'all really really want footprints working I'll do it )

Pfft...I'm going to do it anyways - or die trying.........NOT! lol
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarts88 View Post
about to flash now. just downloading it. any lag that comes with it?
nope this rom is quick quick quick....little issues right now, but they will be fixed (promise)
Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Lurker

smarts88 is a n00b

Quote:
nope this rom is quick quick quick....little issues right now, but they will be fixed (promise)
good. cause i did one that involved installing all these .cab files and it slew it wayyyy down. so thanks i love the home screen with this. it is flashing as we speak (88% done)
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Well i want to thank you for pointing the rom out to me, i was looking for it for 3 straight days and gave up...

That section is new....so now all my OEMs will be stable and perfect, instead of using ones that someone made that is unrelible
Glad to have helped!

Quote:
lol i knew about that, i took out footprints completely because it doesnt work on the vogue....

(Well I know someone will say "NFSFAN's ROM has a working footprints," well tough ****, I can't hex edit and I don't have that much time on my hands....well, I do have about 1 to 2 more weeks on this ROM before I go on my hiatus again, so if y'all really really want footprints working I'll do it )

Pfft...I'm going to do it anyways - or die trying.........NOT! lol
I'm running his 1.09 ROM right now and I have Footprints disabled. Silly thing kept getting stuck, saying please wait, so I deactivated the tab and ignore it. Besides, if I want to remember how to get back to someplace, I'll save the location in Telenav. If you can get it to work, great. If not, no worries on my part.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Glad to have helped!

I'm running his 1.09 ROM right now and I have Footprints disabled. Silly thing kept getting stuck, saying please wait, so I deactivated the tab and ignore it. Besides, if I want to remember how to get back to someplace, I'll save the location in Telenav. If you can get it to work, great. If not, no worries on my part.
try his new rom 1.10.....footprints works perfect for me

His is the only vogue rom that footprints works in :-\
Old 03-16-2009, 12:36 AM
Lurker

smarts88 is a n00b

alright well im using it right now and your right it is quick quick quick. nice keyboards. im running the clean. is the full better? your really are the man
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development