PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***UPDATED*** (8/9/08) WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
I have that in my ROM.....all the sprint music stuff is there except for Music.exe and Jeodex.exe, both of which don't work
Old 08-12-2008, 01:03 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have that in my ROM.....all the sprint music stuff is there except for Music.exe and Jeodex.exe, both of which don't work
lol good to know, its not in the 'whats incl' list, so i didnt know... currently got a dharvey ROM on the touch
Old 08-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I see couple more more recently update ROMs but I am sticking with yours
Old 08-12-2008, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
I see couple more more recently update ROMs but I am sticking with yours
Good to hear ...I'm working on a new rom with a more recent build and new applications, just needs some fine tuning
Old 08-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

bump for BAM, can u send me the OEM for touchflo app u use in this rom?

Old 08-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vouge

Mr_80s is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Good to hear ...I'm working on a new rom with a more recent build and new applications, just needs some fine tuning
Hey WDM,

If or when you're at the stage where you want some testers, just PM and I'll give it a ride...I'm Bell though as a reminder

Good luck with your new ROM, I'm liking STE a lot!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

VZW user here that would love to test your ROM. Using it now and very please but I'm always down for a new version
Old 08-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: sprint

arosa11 is a n00b
Question Re: ***UPDATED*** (8/9/08) WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Hi. I just installed the ROM for SPrint (Big Moma) & I am only able to push the Programs launcher button on the launcher page once. After that it does not respond. I soft reset & again it works one time only. Every other launcher button works fine but if I try to exchange a button with the programs launcher again it only works once. Anyone else have this problem? if so what can I do?
Old 08-15-2008, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arosa11 View Post
Hi. I just installed the ROM for SPrint (Big Moma) & I am only able to push the Programs launcher button on the launcher page once. After that it does not respond. I soft reset & again it works one time only. Every other launcher button works fine but if I try to exchange a button with the programs launcher again it only works once. Anyone else have this problem? if so what can I do?
hmmm i've never had that problem before, try re-flashing
Old 08-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It's been very quite here - are we expecting a new ROM
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development