PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATED*** (8/9/08) WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

It has been very quiet. Must be cooking up something good
Old 08-19-2008, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

trying....I'm updating my build and fixing some issues and adding lots of new goodies
Old 08-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Great. Hopefully it's the latest 20273 build
Old 08-19-2008, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

If you need a vzw tester just let me know
Old 08-19-2008, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Great. Hopefully it's the latest 20273 build
if PPCGeeks brought out a 20273 I would try it, everyone else's I cannot trust, the 20270 PPCGeeks came out with is incompatible with the cube so I'm not using that either....my 208 is the most stable build I have, but I am going to use 19588 in my next rom which is what Harvey is using in his, and it is very much stable and allows more stuff to open up to this rom
Old 08-19-2008, 11:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Whosdaman have you checked out this version of 20273?

http://andyghozali.info/?tag=20273

Might be worth your while.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Whosdaman have you checked out this version of 20273?

http://andyghozali.info/?tag=20273

Might be worth your while.
Is this for the Touch or the Diamond?
Old 08-20-2008, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

Just installed this yesterday (BAM sprint).. and i must say it's one of the best ROM's i've tried so far, thanks a lot! =D>

I have a small question, i prob. won't use it much, but the MusicID program.. how do i exit and start over for a new song? it seems as if it needs a softkey to click "back".. any help's greatly appreciated
Old 08-20-2008, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
Just installed this yesterday (BAM sprint).. and i must say it's one of the best ROM's i've tried so far, thanks a lot! =D>

I have a small question, i prob. won't use it much, but the MusicID program.. how do i exit and start over for a new song? it seems as if it needs a softkey to click "back".. any help's greatly appreciated
Push the end key lol.....idk that program was made for WM5 devices and nontouch screen.....so it has some flaws, but I love using it though
Old 08-20-2008, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I should inform y'all the Apps list has been updated for the next ROM, to give y'all a preview of what to expect...all rom's have been taken down as well
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development