PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Ok Verizon, Telus, and Bell FINALS are UP!!!!
Nice. Downloading the VZW ROM right now

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 08-09-2008, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexto View Post
Nice. Downloading the VZW ROM right now
Please post immediately if you experience any problems or issues, or if you have any questions
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ***UPDATED*** (8/9/08) WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Do you have anything new for Sprint users.......lol.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Do you have anything new for Sprint users.......lol.
Nope, this is all final....i'm working on new rom's for myself that I may share later on, but as for this rom it's done....well I might update the Sprint ROM every now and then.....
Old 08-10-2008, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Please post immediately if you experience any problems or issues, or if you have any questions

So far no issues whatsoever. I only wish I could use GPS without having to first manually open a port but other than that I can't think of anything I'd change. Thanks
Old 08-10-2008, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
So far no issues whatsoever. I only wish I could use GPS without having to first manually open a port but other than that I can't think of anything I'd change. Thanks
you don't have to...at least I don't
Old 08-11-2008, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
you don't have to...at least I don't
If I don't I don't get GPS at all. Zero satellites with google maps and 4 or more immediatelly after going on Start>Settings?Connections>HTC GPS Tool and clicking Open. Are you saying I shouldn't have to? Should I re flash?
Old 08-11-2008, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
If I don't I don't get GPS at all. Zero satellites with google maps and 4 or more immediatelly after going on Start>Settings?Connections>HTC GPS Tool and clicking Open. Are you saying I shouldn't have to? Should I re flash?
IDK, maybe you need to, idk maybe it's different for different carriers and different phones and different locations....idk
Old 08-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

neoch3rry is a n00b

Does this ROM include the Sprint Music Store? If not is there any way to get it to work? Out of all the ROMs I have flashed OMJ's is the only one I know of that has the Music Store.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:17 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoch3rry View Post
Does this ROM include the Sprint Music Store? If not is there any way to get it to work? Out of all the ROMs I have flashed OMJ's is the only one I know of that has the Music Store.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32110

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development