PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

LoWw is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **FINALS ARE UP** WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER (BAM) & Stairway To Eleven (STE) is here..er

Roms look good, does BeeJive work?
Old 08-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: **FINALS ARE UP** WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER (BAM) & Stairway To Eleven (STE) is here..er

WDM, what's the difference between BAM and STE?

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fablife View Post
WDM I have been reading this thread and your code names for your roms alone make me want to flash them lol...but im on bell are you planning on releasing carrier versions soon?
Yes with the release of the Finals will come other carriers upon request, and you want bell so I'll make it soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Roms look good, does BeeJive work?
Idk, you have to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
WDM, what's the difference between BAM and STE?
BAM is full and STE is Clean
Old 08-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fablife is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Yes with the release of the Finals will come other carriers upon request, and you want bell so I'll make it soon

Thanks WDM - Much appreciated. I'll keep checking the thread!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: ***UPDATE*** (8/3/08) WDM's Stairway To Eleven is here..ere..IT'S THE FINAL!!!

Quote:
Well, I can't build the full final cause it's too big lol...I get an error everytime lol...whoops
I see you got past that and now i wonder, what's the RAM Avail @ boot on your BAM rom?
Old 08-03-2008, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***UPDATE*** (8/3/08) WDM's Stairway To Eleven is here..ere..IT'S THE FINAL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
I see you got past that and now i wonder, what's the RAM Avail @ boot on your BAM rom?
Personally I can't tell you but I know it's still quick, it wasn't because it was overloading it was because the Kitchen only allows so big of a ROM and it cuts it off, I left in a CAB that took up alot of space by accident, after I removed it, it worked perfect
Old 08-03-2008, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Bell and Verizon ROM's are UP!!! I have labeled them Beta's as they have not been tested, if they work, I'll change them to Finals!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

How long for a Telus or a non-carrier specific one?

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 08-03-2008, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
How long for a Telus or a non-carrier specific one?
I can make Telus right now, all you have to do is ask
Old 08-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
I can make Telus right now, all you have to do is ask
Pretty please with sugar.......
me=deuche
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development