PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: !!!UPDATE!!! (8/2/08) WDM's Mighty Meaty TEN is UP!!! Screenshots!

Hey WDM did get some sleep!!!! Wow, and I thought I was bad!!

Downloading and Flashing now will let you know! Thanks

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Very nice, I'll take it for a spin again when there are no spint programs on it.
That will be very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
sweet, whats the difference with

Mighty Meaty TEN (MMT) {Full}:

and

Fine Line Nine (FLN) {Clean}
Check the app list, stuff that says re-added or added means it's not in FLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Hey WDM did get some sleep!!!! Wow, and I thought I was bad!!

Downloading and Flashing now will let you know! Thanks
Yea dude...it's about time lol
Old 08-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Question Re: !!!UPDATE!!! (8/2/08) WDM's Mighty Meaty TEN is UP!!! Screenshots!

WDM, man I've been using and abusing your MMT ROM all day long and I got to say that I like it a lot, the only thing that I did notice in comparing MMT to FLN is the your FLN ROM seems to be a little bit faster. Is that true or am I just imaging things......
Old 08-02-2008, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
WDM, man I've been using and abusing your MMT ROM all day long and I got to say that I like it a lot, the only thing that I did notice in comparing MMT to FLN is the your FLN ROM seems to be a little bit faster. Is that true or am I just imaging things......
FLN is suppose to be faster cause it's clean...the more apps you have and things you have in a rom the slower it will be, the less the faster it will be

EDIT: I'm adding in the Diamond SYS files for the next ROM which will be clean. Code Name: Stairway to Eleven (STE)

Last edited by Whosdaman; 08-02-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

jacksplat is just getting started

Looks very nice. I'd like to try a VZW version. * sigh *
Old 08-02-2008, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
Looks very nice. I'd like to try a VZW version. * sigh *
It's getting there...I'm just going to add these new SYS and it should be done for awhile
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: ***UPDATE*** (8/3/08) WDM's Stairway To Eleven is here..ere...

The Clean Final is up!!! Stairway To Eleven (STE)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Re: ***UPDATE*** (8/3/08) WDM's Stairway To Eleven is here..ere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
The Clean Final is up!!! Stairway To Eleven (STE)

Downloading now.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:54 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: ***UPDATE*** (8/3/08) WDM's Stairway To Eleven is here..ere..IT'S THE FINAL!!!

Well, I can't build the full final cause it's too big lol...I get an error everytime lol...whoops
Old 08-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fablife is just getting started
Re: **FINALS ARE UP** WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER (BAM) & Stairway To Eleven (STE) is here..er

WDM I have been reading this thread and your code names for your roms alone make me want to flash them lol...but im on bell are you planning on releasing carrier versions soon?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development