PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Hey WDM,

Just letting you know some results of running Bell STE...

Upon initial install, after screen alignment it did not run any carrier customizations. Theme set to WM Green (Changeable on today settings). New Diamon clock was there until I installed HTC Home 2.1 (as per your first page), then it set clock back to default digital clock style.

Have not run NFSFANS' PPST and GPS seems ok...(as ok as it was anyway)

Still looking for that "OperatorLauncherPlus" customizer but no luck.

ROM boots nice and fast after a soft restart upon initial install.

So far looks good, just didn't know if:
a) Was supposed to do any carrier customizations after screen alignment
b) Any need to run ppst?
c) why clock changed after install HTC Home 2.1 and how to get it back to Diamond type.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
1. Yes run the customs as they are fixed for other carriers
2. There is no PPST.exe in the Bell ROM as Sprint is the only one with PPST.exe
3. You don't have to install HTC Home 2.1 unless you want to use HTC Home Customizer
Old 08-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Nice ROM, a little concerned with the high mem useage when idle 49%. No bugs in the Telus ROM though.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Nice ROM, a little concerned with the high mem useage when idle 49%. No bugs in the Telus ROM though.
I didn't understand that either, but I can't find anything that is slowly it down
Old 08-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vouge

Mr_80s is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
1. Yes run the customs as they are fixed for other carriers
2. There is no PPST.exe in the Bell ROM as Sprint is the only one with PPST.exe
3. You don't have to install HTC Home 2.1 unless you want to use HTC Home Customizer
Hey WDM,

1) The point was the customizations (for the Bell ROM at least) didn't auto run. I algined the screen as usual but that was it, it didn't run customizations.

2) Yeah I know there's no PPST I was talking about running NFSFAN's Bell PPST and wondering if that's still needed...

3) ok was a little confused about this on your 1st page...sadly I've installed it, it's changed the clock (no biggie) but it doesn't show up to uninstall in the remove programs app and I can't get the clock back to the diamond one.

Cheers!

P.S. like the new boot screens
Old 08-05-2008, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Hey WDM,

1) The point was the customizations (for the Bell ROM at least) didn't auto run. I algined the screen as usual but that was it, it didn't run customizations.

2) Yeah I know there's no PPST I was talking about running NFSFAN's Bell PPST and wondering if that's still needed...

3) ok was a little confused about this on your 1st page...sadly I've installed it, it's changed the clock (no biggie) but it doesn't show up to uninstall in the remove programs app and I can't get the clock back to the diamond one.

Cheers!

P.S. like the new boot screens
Ahhh I know what's wrong then.....with #1 and the customizations not running....ill fix it later on
Old 08-05-2008, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

jacksplat is just getting started

One general question..can you kill the 'getting started' from future versions? I know I can delete from the programs, but it just kills to take up valuable real estate with something so...blech.

BTW, using the VZW rom...apart from the high mem usage, it's working great! THANKS!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
One general question..can you kill the 'getting started' from future versions? I know I can delete from the programs, but it just kills to take up valuable real estate with something so...blech.

BTW, using the VZW rom...apart from the high mem usage, it's working great! THANKS!!!
Did the customization run at the beginning?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

jacksplat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Did the customization run at the beginning?
Uhm....thinking back....and...no, they didn't.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

Xanius is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Xanius Send a message via AIM to Xanius

WDM, any reason why ##786 and ##3282 aren't working? they open epst and it closes before fully loading, it did it on 9 and BAM so far, hard reset a couple times to make sure the customizations ran since I'm on sprint but it doesn't work right.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanius View Post
WDM, any reason why ##786 and ##3282 aren't working? they open epst and it closes before fully loading, it did it on 9 and BAM so far, hard reset a couple times to make sure the customizations ran since I'm on sprint but it doesn't work right.
it's the dialer....Justpctech was talking about that.....you have to install another dialer to use them
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development