PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by w100d001 View Post
Thank you... thankfully i did that this morning.
It would be nice however to have the option in "phone/service" settings to change to "home only" like in the Bell ROM's.
I'll just have to wait til someone makes a custom Bell.

I do notice that someone has made a Bell ROM but I don't know how to use it as it's been supplied unconventionally.

See this forum:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30261

I downloaded the Bell ROM, extracted the .rar and it shows up as: RUU_signed.nbh
What is this?... it isn't an .exe file.
Ideas???
This is essentially the meat of the .EXE file you are used to. You need to download the RUU zip (do a search) and just dump the .nbh file into it. Then run the .exe file within the RUU.

Very easy and it will make a lot of sense once you do it the first time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskrfj View Post
I am not sure?
I just went in to the messaging program and setup my gmail as imap. It worked before upgrading the ROM now I can't download attachments. it says its downloading, and I have it set to download entire message, but when I click and hold on the file to 'save as' I can go as far as assigning where to save the attachement, hit okay and then i get the "Can't find attachment, would you like to download again?" error.
Again I had imap working on stock ROM, but this problem has occured with both winmo 6.1 ROMS I have tried, alltel and Sprint.
Try using Sprint Mobile Email, go to programs and open Sprint Mobile Email and download it, run it and register your email in there....tell me if that works or not
Old 06-29-2008, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Here ya go buddy. This is the PPST.exe file that your looking for. Just unzip, place it in your windows folder and run it. Hope this helps.

Which PRI is this?

Thanks for the file though... was this pulled from this latest 3.03 ROM? or from the original "leaked" ROM?
Old 06-29-2008, 11:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

grillman3k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to grillman3k Send a message via MSN to grillman3k Send a message via Yahoo to grillman3k

I update one of my touch and is ok but today i update the other one and is stuck in the tri color screen ... and yes i take the batery out unplug the usb and even try to hard reset and nothing .... please help just pointme to the right thread i do the rest..... and yes i search in google and for my surprise the only thing that show up are how to unbrick an ipod, psp, iphone touch

thanks in advance

Last edited by grillman3k; 06-29-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:15 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillman3k View Post
I update one of my touch and is ok but today i update the other one and is stuck in the tri color screen ... and yes i take the batery out unplug the usb and even try to hard reset and nothing .... please help just pointme to the right thread i do the rest..... and yes i search in google and for my surprise the only thing that show up are how to unbrick an ipod, psp, iphone touch

thanks in advance
Might be a long shot, but make sure that you do NOT have a storage card in the miniSD slot and see if it makes any difference.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 06-29-2008, 11:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

goonie is a n00b

Quote:

thanks in advance

1. When you were updating your phone did you get any progress bar at all? If not did you try reflashing the original stock rom?

2. What does your phone say on the tri-color screen?

ex.

Vogu100
SPL-2.01.0000
CPLD-3
Old 06-29-2008, 11:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

grillman3k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to grillman3k Send a message via MSN to grillman3k Send a message via Yahoo to grillman3k

1. yes get to the 14%
2. same
Vogu100 MFG
SPL-2.01.1000
CPLD-3

where can i get the stock rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonie View Post
1. When you were updating your phone did you get any progress bar at all? If not did you try reflashing the original stock rom?

2. What does your phone say on the tri-color screen?

ex.

Vogu100
SPL-2.01.0000
CPLD-3

Last edited by grillman3k; 06-29-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: pre
Carrier: sprint

skyheli is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjasonc View Post
Last post today....promise

Has anyone else noticed their max ringer volume went down after upgrading to the latest ROM?

I've missed a freakin ton of calls because I have it turned all the way up and its still not very loud.

Anyone know a way to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes I did notice the volume decrease. I dont know the solution.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kmatthews is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyheli View Post
Yes I did notice the volume decrease. I dont know the solution.
My volume increase when I upgraded to the new Official ROM.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
1. yes get to the 14%
2. same
Vogu100 MFG
SPL-2.01.1000
CPLD-3

where can i get the stock rom
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...NV133_Ship.exe

That is the stock rom for Vogue
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development