PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
I really would like to have some feedback on these questions, it's been almost a week and the only one of the above that I've tried is the time syncronization, I haven't had any lockouts, but it seems I still get calls that don't ring and my phone occassionally powers off by itself. I've also noticed the horrible call waiting martian sound. GPS is great, so is threaded messages, but I would love to hear about attachments on storage card, any corruption anyone? Does anyone have bluetooth problems with the new rom? Anybody else experiencing missed calls or random power offs?
And if i could add to the list... What about bluetooth PAN? This is a make it or break it question in regards to me flashing or not so i would really like to know.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

prfktgntlmn is just getting started

anyone know how to get the phone to default back to the today screen when device
lock is pressed? no longer does it. phone stays on current screen when locked.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by prfktgntlmn View Post
anyone know how to get the phone to default back to the today screen when device
lock is pressed? no longer does it. phone stays on current screen when locked.

settings> today> today timeout
Old 07-02-2008, 06:07 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
And if i could add to the list... What about bluetooth PAN? This is a make it or break it question in regards to me flashing or not so i would really like to know.
It works fine for me but is ridiculously slow, about 1/10 the speed of having it tethered through usb.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
It works fine for me but is ridiculously slow, about 1/10 the speed of having it tethered through usb.

Was it slow before the upgrade? cause i only use bt pan, as i have a mac and a touch its just the easiest free way. but my connection is quite speedy. the speedtest in my sig is from tethering with bt pan and i'm not even rev a yet.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:17 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Was it slow before the upgrade? cause i only use bt pan, as i have a mac and a touch its just the easiest free way. but my connection is quite speedy. the speedtest in my sig is from tethering with bt pan and i'm not even rev a yet.
Wow.... Thats fast. You must be in a super duper Evdo area!!

I simply tested with BT now because you were wondering, so I have no idea what It was prior.

I personally like to tether with the usb myself because it charges at the same time. Most of the time Im not near an electrical outlet when Im using my laptop and the Touch battery tends to drain pretty quick when tethering. So bluetooth is not an option for me unfortunately
Old 07-02-2008, 06:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

prfktgntlmn is just getting started

Quote:
settings> today> today timeout
tried that. doesn't work. i'm trying to get it to default instantly when device lock is pressed. it was like that before this new rom. it may have something to do with a home plugin. not sure. tried searching but no luck.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Wow.... Thats fast. You must be in a super duper Evdo area!!

I simply tested with BT now because you were wondering, so I have no idea what It was prior.

I personally like to tether with the usb myself because it charges at the same time. Most of the time Im not near an electrical outlet when Im using my laptop and the Touch battery tends to drain pretty quick when tethering. So bluetooth is not an option for me unfortunately

Yeah, the middle of Las Vegas!

Thank you for your efforts.

I dont think i have ever tethered by usb. i know i tried a couple times, but i dont think it was ever successful.

i am heading to cali for the fourth and really really want to play with the gps on the way, and of course once i get there. But i am quite nervous about flashing. if anything happend to my phone i would feel like...
Old 07-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6900
Carrier: sprint

bigcuzz28 is a n00b

Sorry to ask this question here but i was wondering if anyone has a cab. to the new official touch Roms, sprint quick launcher.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

bigbradbad is a n00b

Has anyone been able to change the location for the weather app to one that isn't listed? I haven't been able to get the fix that worked with the stock rom to work on this new rom. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development