View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskrfj View Post
I am not sure?
I just went in to the messaging program and setup my gmail as imap. It worked before upgrading the ROM now I can't download attachments. it says its downloading, and I have it set to download entire message, but when I click and hold on the file to 'save as' I can go as far as assigning where to save the attachement, hit okay and then i get the "Can't find attachment, would you like to download again?" error.
Again I had imap working on stock ROM, but this problem has occured with both winmo 6.1 ROMS I have tried, alltel and Sprint.
Try using Sprint Mobile Email, go to programs and open Sprint Mobile Email and download it, run it and register your email in there....tell me if that works or not