PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

You can disable that in settings, under error reporting
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
Diamond keyb installed on Schwartz Cleaned
But keyboard doesn't let me enter letters just types numbers and characters
and i dont really work well with QWERTY
Fake diamond keyboard, it just looks like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
It says street names like "turn left at <street name>" instead of "turn left in 1.25 miles". Once i set my destination, i don't even have to look at the screen because the street names are announced.

I would say TomTom is more user friendly than igo8.
Check out this thread on igo8
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26311

Igo8 doen't seem to like your rom for some reason. When I try to load the program, It gives me a loading cursor for a few seconds and nothing happens. I checked the task manager and nothing is there.
Which version/build number of Igo8?

Thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunb007 View Post
i use destinator 7, which has the same text to speech technology. it works well with vetvito's rom. not quite as pretty as igo8, but interface is a bit more intuitive to me.
Is this the one with the 3d buildings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i got excited because i thought you released a new full rom, i was wrong lol
Pretty soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
hey Vet...

your PM is full. Not sure if that's on purpose but I've got a questions for ya....
Email, gmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfields4800 View Post
does anyone have screenshots?
First page

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
hey vet when i install your custom 3.2 rom after the setup it gives me an cannot execute ceipui.exe
cannot execute tskschedule.exe smae for repllog.exe calnot.exe
and i am running vista and it disconnects by itself not stable syncronization with vouge and vista windows mobile devicew center???
Diable error reporting and you should be fine. I'm using Vista and WMDC just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
On your new clean release, could you remove everything that is not essential to the os and just add your icon and theme.
That would leave nothing on the PPC, just a phone. No time for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahko View Post
whats link is for what download for a vouge? vreizon
Its a generic rom, use DCD's carrier cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
I had the wierdest set of issues occur. I used the kitchen, mainly because i wanted to incorporate my personal oem (owner name, exchange settings, etc). Well after i flashed the ROM, i began to notice some wierd things.

1. Call Waiting generated a loud buzzing in addition to the normal call waiting tone. The loud buzzing would continue for like 10 seconds and would be louder than the person that i was talking to.

2. Talk and End buttons stopped working normally. If i was on the today screen and hit the talk button once, it would redial the last person instead of bringing up the phone app. Hitting end would do nothing.

Needless to say, i had to flash a different ROM cause those two things were driving me crazy. Am I the only one?

These are the apps I installed just in case one of them is the culprit:

MSVC 1.6.19208
SPB Phone Suite 1.3
SPB Mobile Shell 2.1
Music ID
Resco Explorer 6.17
TouchPal 3.0 (WM 6.1 version)

-s
Two Culprits
-MSVC 19208
-SPB phone Suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hi Vet -
I was able to download the kitchen and integrate my own OEMs in there, thanks a bunch. Question is that could you please post the HTC Volume Control package (cab or OEM is fine). I can get that to work at all with the package I got from xda.

TIA.
I couldnt get it to work with my kitchen but you are free to try, its attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for the kitchen.

I did notice that you saved the custom icons for your pre-build, is there any chance you can drop a zip of the icons i can extract into the kitchen to get your dope ones?

Anyways, thanks again, i do prefer the old style build than the PPCGeek clunker.
Cab or dropping them in wont work, they would corrupt a live system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhMeRA View Post
I am flashing my HTC Touch with Schwartz Cleaned and I got the problem witch the Dial pad is not working. Does anyone have this problem?
What did you install?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dialpad problems
MSVC 19208 works, but it screws up the dialpad. You should try MSVC 19213.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PACKAGE_Diamond_VolumeControl.zip (80.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just found out about 19214, will port when I get some free time.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:01 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

i dont know what that is, but now i have to have it ^_^
Old 06-17-2008, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

KhMeRA is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Just found out about 19214, will port when I get some free time.
I was using your Schwartz Cleaned with my Vogue. For somehow, my dial pad doesn't work, when I press on number nothing come up. How can i fix this problem?
Old 06-18-2008, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPHONE
Carrier: at&t

tmorris52 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to tmorris52 Send a message via Yahoo to tmorris52

I have a quick question. What does vMessagingBgs (2).zip do? I just started using Vet's rom so forgive me if it's something that is well known or explained already. I also would like to add that you did an ssume job on this rom. I like the way you customized the icons. That was crazy!! I also like pretty much everything. Adding the diamond throttle launcher to it made it damn near flawless in my book.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey

Quote:
Cab or dropping them in wont work, they would corrupt a live system.
I dont mean like that, i meant have a zip w/ the kitchen that i can extract and it will overwrite all the icons in the kitchen so when i build i can use the awesomeness of vIcons... lol

another thing to note, the Diamond task manager (the two solid bars in the top right) is INCREDIBLY SLOW and clunky. Even when closing a program it takes the stupid thing like 3-4 seconds to acknowledge my button press (both from a kitchen build and the prebuilt). You may, at least for this device, include the build prior to the diamond.

This one seems to have a memory leak as well if you have it show up on the todayscreen, when i disable the button on the today screen, and still have the application up and running, my memory doesnt creep up the way it does when the button is running.

Just an FYI,

keep up the good work, i enjoy your ROM & Kitchen immensely.

Thanks!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

varunb007 is keeping up the good workvarunb007 is keeping up the good work

vetvito, i think igo8 is the one with the 3d buildings, although i couldn't get it to work in my area. destinator is kinda like iguidance except more finger friendly and seems to perform better. text to speech is a bit more natural than iguidance as well. it's also nice that maps can be separated by region so you don't have to have so many maps on storage card.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:11 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

hey if you find a good clean version of 19214 could you provide a link to it i tried finding it earlier and it was not happening so easy. i wanna try my luck at porting it for myself.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-19-2008, 02:31 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
hey if you find a good clean version of 19214 could you provide a link to it i tried finding it earlier and it was not happening so easy. i wanna try my luck at porting it for myself.
It is based on the leaked ATT Kaiser rom and I think the (WWE/RUU) it is available over at MoDaCo.

I can't get over there right now to search and link to it, but here is what google says:

http://www.modaco.com/content/pocket...pdate-is-here/

Best regards,
-boggsie
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development