View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
Diamond keyb installed on Schwartz Cleaned
But keyboard doesn't let me enter letters just types numbers and characters
and i dont really work well with QWERTY
Fake diamond keyboard, it just looks like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
It says street names like "turn left at <street name>" instead of "turn left in 1.25 miles". Once i set my destination, i don't even have to look at the screen because the street names are announced.

I would say TomTom is more user friendly than igo8.
Check out this thread on igo8
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26311

Igo8 doen't seem to like your rom for some reason. When I try to load the program, It gives me a loading cursor for a few seconds and nothing happens. I checked the task manager and nothing is there.
Which version/build number of Igo8?

Thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunb007 View Post
i use destinator 7, which has the same text to speech technology. it works well with vetvito's rom. not quite as pretty as igo8, but interface is a bit more intuitive to me.
Is this the one with the 3d buildings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i got excited because i thought you released a new full rom, i was wrong lol
Pretty soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
hey Vet...

your PM is full. Not sure if that's on purpose but I've got a questions for ya....
Email, gmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfields4800 View Post
does anyone have screenshots?
First page

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
hey vet when i install your custom 3.2 rom after the setup it gives me an cannot execute ceipui.exe
cannot execute tskschedule.exe smae for repllog.exe calnot.exe
and i am running vista and it disconnects by itself not stable syncronization with vouge and vista windows mobile devicew center???
Diable error reporting and you should be fine. I'm using Vista and WMDC just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
On your new clean release, could you remove everything that is not essential to the os and just add your icon and theme.
That would leave nothing on the PPC, just a phone. No time for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahko View Post
whats link is for what download for a vouge? vreizon
Its a generic rom, use DCD's carrier cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
I had the wierdest set of issues occur. I used the kitchen, mainly because i wanted to incorporate my personal oem (owner name, exchange settings, etc). Well after i flashed the ROM, i began to notice some wierd things.

1. Call Waiting generated a loud buzzing in addition to the normal call waiting tone. The loud buzzing would continue for like 10 seconds and would be louder than the person that i was talking to.

2. Talk and End buttons stopped working normally. If i was on the today screen and hit the talk button once, it would redial the last person instead of bringing up the phone app. Hitting end would do nothing.

Needless to say, i had to flash a different ROM cause those two things were driving me crazy. Am I the only one?

These are the apps I installed just in case one of them is the culprit:

MSVC 1.6.19208
SPB Phone Suite 1.3
SPB Mobile Shell 2.1
Music ID
Resco Explorer 6.17
TouchPal 3.0 (WM 6.1 version)

-s
Two Culprits
-MSVC 19208
-SPB phone Suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hi Vet -
I was able to download the kitchen and integrate my own OEMs in there, thanks a bunch. Question is that could you please post the HTC Volume Control package (cab or OEM is fine). I can get that to work at all with the package I got from xda.

TIA.
I couldnt get it to work with my kitchen but you are free to try, its attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for the kitchen.

I did notice that you saved the custom icons for your pre-build, is there any chance you can drop a zip of the icons i can extract into the kitchen to get your dope ones?

Anyways, thanks again, i do prefer the old style build than the PPCGeek clunker.
Cab or dropping them in wont work, they would corrupt a live system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhMeRA View Post
I am flashing my HTC Touch with Schwartz Cleaned and I got the problem witch the Dial pad is not working. Does anyone have this problem?
What did you install?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dialpad problems
MSVC 19208 works, but it screws up the dialpad. You should try MSVC 19213.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PACKAGE_Diamond_VolumeControl.zip (80.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!