PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

you can try and use OEMizer to make it. i am by far no expert on making oems, i will try and make an oem of a .tsk i got laying around and if it is succesful then i will tell you how to do so and possibly do it for if i figure it out. maybe vetvito will get on and straighten the situation out with some much appreciated insight.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:16 AM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
you can try and use OEMizer to make it. i am by far no expert on making oems, i will try and make an oem of a .tsk i got laying around and if it is succesful then i will tell you how to do so and possibly do it for if i figure it out. maybe vetvito will get on and straighten the situation out with some much appreciated insight.

Thank you! For the life of me, I don't know where to start. I'll see what I find on my end.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i just remebered something can copy your .tsk to the root of your memory card and it will be in the themes section no matter what.

EDIT: i made the OEM and successfully built it into a rom but i do not know how to set it as the default theme on the first boot. its in the rom but you have to select it. the easiest thing to do with as far as i have gotten is to just put the theme in the root of the memory card.

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 06-08-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:06 AM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
i just remebered something can copy your .tsk to the root of your memory card and it will be in the themes section no matter what.

EDIT: i made the OEM and successfully built it into a rom but i do not know how to set it as the default theme on the first boot. its in the rom but you have to select it. the easiest thing to do with as far as i have gotten is to just put the theme in the root of the memory card.
Thanks SBR...

I've done that also, but my hopes were to change the theme on the first boot. Oh well, like we said, maybe Vetvito could shed a little light when he gets back on.

Thanks again.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6900

sanderz6900 is a n00b

what is better? schwartz or black pill....any newer rom out yet?

which one is more popular? stable? recommended?
Old 06-08-2008, 12:24 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

im still using black pill and its very stable.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
Thanks SBR...

I've done that also, but my hopes were to change the theme on the first boot. Oh well, like we said, maybe Vetvito could shed a little light when he gets back on.

Thanks again.

You guys can use User Customization... it runs right after you boot and lets you set themes, xml (for registry tweaks), install cabs, etc...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

I'm trying to figure out how to "EDIT" the default template so i don't have to change the theme... I'll let you guys know if I figure it out.

Thanks Vetvito for releasing your Kitchen... I wish more guys would do that!

Last edited by yaco; 06-08-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:49 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
You guys can use User Customization... it runs right after you boot and lets you set themes, xml (for registry tweaks), install cabs, etc...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

I'm trying to figure out how to "EDIT" the default template so i'm don't have to change the theme... I'll let you guys know if I figure it out.

Thanks Vetvito for releasing your Kitchen... I wish more guys would do that!

Yeah!! That's what I'm hoping for, figuring out how to change the default template!!!!

God Speed my friend! Keep us posted!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6900

sanderz6900 is a n00b

what is TouchFLO v3? is there any difference at all?
Old 06-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
^Thats the cube, no cube in these roms.

Every other gesture still works.
hey bro would kill you to atleast give us the info of what files you removed that have the cube fully functional so we can add it back ourselves???????????????
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development