PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 09:26 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Vetvito, how can I add UC to the kitchen?

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jaytv is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
hey bro would kill you to atleast give us the info of what files you removed that have the cube fully functional so we can add it back ourselves???????????????
Perhaps if you paid attention, you'd see that there is no cube that works with TouchFlo 3.0 as has been stated many times in this and other threads.

Last time I checked, VetVito wasn't on your payroll, and perhaps a little more courteous way of asking would get you what you want...
Old 06-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
hey bro would kill you to atleast give us the info of what files you removed that have the cube fully functional so we can add it back ourselves???????????????
please read before you post. also he is not your personel servant it is his rom and will do as he pleases. sorry to sound rude but people like you are what run chefs off. you really should just appreciate the work of chefs and if you dont like something i the ROM go to another one. this is thread is meant to help develop the ROM not make personel requests of editing a Rom for one person.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-08-2008, 11:34 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
please read before you post. also he is not your personel servant it is his rom and will do as he pleases. sorry to sound rude but people like you are what run chefs off. you really should just appreciate the work of chefs and if you dont like something i the ROM go to another one. this is thread is meant to help develop the ROM not make personel requests of editing a Rom for one person.
SBR, have you been able to have the Sprint Carrier settings stick with the Kitchen ROM? I've been unable to create a Sprint PCS dial-up connection to dial #777. I have to do it manually everytime I hard reset.

Any luck with that?
Old 06-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
SBR, have you been able to have the Sprint Carrier settings stick with the Kitchen ROM? I've been unable to create a Sprint PCS dial-up connection to dial #777. I have to do it manually everytime I hard reset.

Any luck with that?
that is odd why do you have to set that up every time and i will see what i can do for ya.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Any updates on the clean version with just the icon and theme?
Old 06-09-2008, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel

thanx vetvito for this it works great on my touch still running it afther 3 weeks witch is a record for me!!! any chance we might see your work in the ppckitchen program ?
Old 06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Blackberry Tour

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor

Thanx for the great work. One question im using the diamond keyboard oem from ppcgeeksoem and it seems like the the 20 key layout only lets me type the numbers which are usually activated by holding down the button. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem and also if you know the diamond album is compatible with the camera version. i get a black screen everytime i go to review the pictures from the camera.

Thank You in advance.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
well he got to it before i could give you a long explanation of what would have to happen but thanks for the reply vetvito and also have you seen the finger friendly volume changer. the uthor is working on making it the replaement to the stock volume changer if he accomplishes this would you consider putting it in your roms.
I saw the volume changer over at xda, haven't tried it. Does it replaces the system volume or just another app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemirunner426 View Post
Would you consider posting a version of schwartz that does not have arcsoft installed on it so i may install the CDMA version?
Didn't know there were GSM and CDMA versions of arcsoft. The settings are pretty much the same in all versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhMeRA View Post
I've been trying many ROM and try to look for the one that I like the most. This ROM as clean as JD but I seem to like this one since it has a new look.

Have any ROM try this ROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26180 I got very good reception with this rom but some stuff I don't like it that why I am keep looking. I wonder if Vetvito or someone could look into that ROM and upgrade it to this ROM.
Huh

Quote:
Thanks Again Vetvito!

This kitchen is great, I appreciate your contribution to our community here.

Okay, this question is for all...

So I have Vet's kitchen, I also have a theme (.tsk) file which I like to have the ROM default to. Can some one please point me in the right direction on how to accomlish this. Heck how do I import custom registry entries too

Maybe Cooking 101 thread is in order here
Several ways to accomplish this, here goes two:

1. You can delete mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml in the SYS/Shell folder, and delete the referred to entries in SYS/base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_320

Then Create a OEM with your preferred default theme

2. My way, just edit the mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml settings, replace all entries with your settings. *Note You will need the color entries from your .tsk file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderz6900 View Post
what is TouchFLO v3? is there any difference at all?
less system resources
Large start menu and System status now located in Touchflo settings.

Quote:
Vetvito, how can I add UC to the kitchen?

Thanks!
Just drop the OEM in

Quote:

Any luck with that?
Its Sprint Based, so the Operator files should work for sprint, its other carrier settings that I couldn't get to stick. Just drop the Operator files and folders back into OEM. I deleted IOTA from OEMAPPS, the Registry and initflashfile.dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Any updates on the clean version with just the icon and theme?
Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar120 View Post
thanx vetvito for this it works great on my touch still running it afther 3 weeks witch is a record for me!!! any chance we might see your work in the ppckitchen program ?
Dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmac00t View Post
Thanx for the great work. One question im using the diamond keyboard oem from ppcgeeksoem and it seems like the the 20 key layout only lets me type the numbers which are usually activated by holding down the button. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem and also if you know the diamond album is compatible with the camera version. i get a black screen everytime i go to review the pictures from the camera.

Thank You in advance.
One thing I've learned is to always use your own OEMs, or be sure to check the borrowed OEM to make sure it is what it say it is.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

hemirunner426 is a n00b

Well... for whatever reason, i cannot get the included version to work with Alltel's MMS service. Arcsoft 3.0.26.12c seems to be the only version that works properly, but it adds its own "Pics/Videos" messaging accounts as well as some extra menu options i mentioned in previous posts.

I tried cooking my own from your kitchen, which solved the issues with arcosoft mentioned in my previous posts, but i found myself missing your icons sets and so i went back to schwartz
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development