PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
vetvito what do you mean to manually remove or delete what one does not want ?
if i already tried the kitchen and the options are some to nothing i don,t see anything to remove its BARE JUST ANOTHER ROM COOKED JUST LIKE THE CLEAN ROM YOU POSTED!
You will have to go through the System and OEM files to delete what you dont want. Its far from bare, it just barely has options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Could you add your icon and theme to your kitchen and post it? That will be perfect...
Nah, those are on lock down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noloyalty View Post
Are you insane? What's the point of a Touch ROM which breaks the keyboard? And it's been like 5 revisions, and the author is not fixing it? This one sucks, folks.
Keyboard is fixed in the kitchen. Wouldnt want to waste peoples time with a whole flash just to fix the keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolomon View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but how would you use the kitchen to flash the ROM? I am used to just using the ROM update utility with an already completed ROM. Again, sorry for the n00b question.
Download one of the roms, the links further down the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noloyalty View Post
Well, the keyboard and the top indicator icon screwups, where you can't change volume, check voicemail, etc. And then the stylistic choice of not having Calendar available as a soft button.

So as long as you don't need to type anything, or change volume, this ROM is golden, I agree.
BS, its called system status and you can disable it under touchflo settings.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & HTC Kaiser
Carrier: Bell Mobility & Rogers Wireless

essence831 is a n00b

Just flashed to this Rom, thanks it is very beautiful. Can anyone tell me how to activate TouchFlo? I tried scrolling my finger up the way I used to but to no availability.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

^Thats the cube, no cube in these roms.

Every other gesture still works.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

it should be in settings/system

edit my bad i thought he was talking about touch flo in general.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & HTC Kaiser
Carrier: Bell Mobility & Rogers Wireless

essence831 is a n00b

^^Thanks for the quick replies. Now I know why, guess I just have to find a cube cab file to do that.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

dude no cube will work it is not compatible with touch flo 3.0
Old 06-07-2008, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ssolomon is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to ssolomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
^Thats the cube, no cube in these roms.

Every other gesture still works.
Is the Diamond Volume an OEM or is it integrated into the ROM and not able to be removed in the kitchen?
Old 06-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Its an OEM, and I didn't include it with the kitchen. It wouldnt work.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolomon View Post
Is the Diamond Volume an OEM or is it integrated into the ROM and not able to be removed in the kitchen?
unless he posts where to delete it then you are out of luck rigt now, because i cannot find where it is also if you remove it then you wil have to replace it with something so you will have to rip another rom apart to put a volume manager in.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Its an OEM, and I didn't include it with the kitchen. It wouldnt work.
well he got to it before i could give you a long explanation of what would have to happen but thanks for the reply vetvito and also have you seen the finger friendly volume changer. the uthor is working on making it the replaement to the stock volume changer if he accomplishes this would you consider putting it in your roms.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development