PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Don't know specifically, but the release is Cokeman approved so I'm inclined to think not a problem.
Cokeman approval FTW!
Old 05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghc View Post
Hey - I just want to make sure I understand, so sorry if there are obvious answers to this question: The ROM is the official/unofficial Sprint 6.1 update w/Rev A and GPS. The kitchen contains an altered version of that ROM with GPS tweaks, etc. Correct?
Correct.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann View Post
Sorry.. I had the wrong version # for the OEM updates. Please run the updater again and you will get the latest versions of PPCGeeks OEMs and Shareware
LoL i thought the looked the same downloading now.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Yeah I wonder how there hasn't been any other news of this before. Anyways I'm at work, but will flash later tonight. Just kinda worried as I had so many GPS problems with all but JD's GPS test rom. That was the only one i could get it to work on.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ret2961 is becoming a great contributor

FWIW, I flashed and like many are saying, no GPS sats anymore...I see the data in GPSViewer, but no sats are even registered...

I am assuming because you guys are crazy good at this, that adding the GPS functionality again is doable?
Old 05-09-2008, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cyburke is a n00b

cool!
Old 05-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
FWIW, I flashed and like many are saying, no GPS sats anymore...I see the data in GPSViewer, but no sats are even registered...

I am assuming because you guys are crazy good at this, that adding the GPS functionality again is doable?
What did you flash? The leaked ROM or a kitchen made ROM? The leaked rom, as already noted, has flaws. Use the kitchen, which has many problems resolved.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I see Opera 8.65 already in the program menu, as well as the Sprint Navigation.

-CC

P.S. clean rom to clean rom comparison, it's visibly snappier, even SD card access seems snappier.. Faster scrolling thru files and screen updates.

Last edited by clockcycle; 05-09-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

I'm updating my kitchen right now.
I would like to try the new radio. I'm current on the 3.37.10 radio, and it works fine, but I wouldn't mind seeing an improvement. This rom has 3.37.15 right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
To upgrade the radio, I have to;
Download and the leaked rom from here - http://ppckitchen.org/misc/V3.02.rar
Go into bootloader (of course this assumes I'm on 2.31 bootloader)
Run the EXE from the rom.
That will update the radio as well as everything else.
Then I can use the kitchen to create my own stuff, but the radio will still be the latest version.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

specv is becoming a great contributor

I just got the email and was like what the DUECE? offical sprint 6.1 with GPS. Test rom or not im finally glad this leaked
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development