PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

The leaked ROM.rar is unalterred. The kitchen made from it is altered.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6700/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bujd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
The leaked ROM.rar is unalterred. The kitchen made from it is altered.
Okay. I think I've got it. Thanks.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujd View Post
Anyone concerned there is a risk that we'll have difficultly downgrading to the earlier PRI after this update, or will Cokeman's tools permit the downgrade?
Don't know specifically, but the release is Cokeman approved so I'm inclined to think not a problem.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor

Im flashing to the kitchen as we speak, my bootloader is 2.3 coke... didnt channge
Old 05-09-2008, 01:27 PM
ghc
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch/Q9C/Diamond!!! - depends on my mood!

ghc is a n00b

Hey - I just want to make sure I understand, so sorry if there are obvious answers to this question: The ROM is the official/unofficial Sprint 6.1 update w/Rev A and GPS. The kitchen contains an altered version of that ROM with GPS tweaks, etc. Correct?
Old 05-09-2008, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Nexus S 4G

GuyWithNoLife is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghc View Post
Hey - I just want to make sure I understand, so sorry if there are obvious answers to this question: The ROM is the official/unofficial Sprint 6.1 update w/Rev A and GPS. The kitchen contains an altered version of that ROM with GPS tweaks, etc. Correct?
The ROM is RevA, not sure about GPS (seems about on the same support level as the Alltel ROM... YMMV).

Just a note, I installed the Updated GPS Drivers (stickied in upgrade forum) and Google Maps doesn't initalize the GPS anymore. I haven't messed much with GPS prior and don't really need it, but just a heads up to anyone trying to get GPS to work better. I'm more concerned with RevA, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor

Yes, Sprint leaked and is 6.1

Couldn't get gps to work but flashing to kitchen now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:33 PM
ghc
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch/Q9C/Diamond!!! - depends on my mood!

ghc is a n00b

Thanks! Will have to check it out! It's like getting a new phone 2-3 times a week around here these days!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Threadstarter

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann

Sorry.. I had the wrong version # for the OEM updates. Please run the updater again and you will get the latest versions of PPCGeeks OEMs and Shareware
Old 05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithNoLife View Post
The ROM is RevA, not sure about GPS (seems about on the same support level as the Alltel ROM... YMMV).

Just a note, I installed the Updated GPS Drivers (stickied in upgrade forum) and Google Maps doesn't initalize the GPS anymore. I haven't messed much with GPS prior and don't really need it, but just a heads up to anyone trying to get GPS to work better. I'm more concerned with RevA, etc.
Don't do that. The drivers from that thread are not compatible.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development