PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 09:45 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Thanks RS. You are the MAN!!! I can't wait to try it
Here is a fixed WP OEM that takes care of one little png, and combined the theme and icon OEM into one...

OEM_WeatherPanel_v2.5.1_2009a.........Weather Panel w/update fix.

WP_Theme_PhatPhinger%20II%20QVGA......WeatherPanel PhatPhinger II Theme & Icons
WP_Theme_Son-of-Commuter-240..............WeatherPanel Son-of-Commuter Theme & Icons

Last edited by rstoyguy; 10-04-2008 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I hurry, I just keep leaving my laptop at home so I can get some work done at work... And in kansas there is a law against driving and cooking. I think it goes back to the covered wagon days....Don't want to catch your ride on fire! Knowing kansas we still have something like that anyways....
Well i'm sure you fingered it out but i was just razzing you

Cheers to you and all your hard work
Old 10-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: telus

pinch4651 is a n00b
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 10/04/08

ok. here is the file. do you know if it will work on a telus cdma diamond? if not i can just remove it right?
thank you
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_FM_Radio_1.6.18144022.2.cab.zip (567.6 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:44 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinch4651 View Post
ok. here is the file. do you know if it will work on a telus cdma diamond? if not i can just remove it right?
thank you
No one has bought me a diamond yet... And I'm waiting on the Touch Pro. If it doesn't work, you can uninstall the .cab but it's not so easy to uninstall the OEM.

Here it is untested..What device/carrier did this come from?
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_HTC_FM_Radio_1_6_18144022_2.zip (569.9 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
No one has bought me a diamond yet...
LOL!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

starmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIP
Thumbs up Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 10/04/08

I've tried to make this OEM with no luck. Since You have done version 2.9.x could you do Wisbar Advance 3.2.3.1? Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip wisbaradv3.wm6.zip (1.09 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:05 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmans View Post
I've tried to make this OEM with no luck. Since You have done version 2.9.x could you do Wisbar Advance 3.2.3.1? Thanks.
Here ya go...

OEM_wisbar_adv_v3.2.b1_wm6...............................WiseBar Advanced v3.2c beta 1

...and a bonus....

OEM_wisbarbar3_skin_Vista%20Ultimate%20Mobile......WisebarAdvanced theme Vista Ultimate Mobile w/Vista welcomehead.96.png
(delete wa3-welcomehead.96.png from OEM if you don't like it...)

Theme is from here: Vista Ultimate Mobile [QVGA] WA3 (They have a matching theme...)

Maybee someone can help me with the data file that sets the theme so I can make a new theme active???

Last edited by rstoyguy; 10-05-2008 at 06:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Almost a VIP

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinch4651 View Post
thank you
This .cab does not work on the vogue. I installed the cab file before installing the oem and it says cannot not open. not signed by a trusted something.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
This .cab does not work on the vogue. I installed the cab file before installing the oem and it says cannot not open. not signed by a trusted something.
i wouldn't think it would work witht he vogue or even the titan cuz they probably don't have the hardware for it.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Almost a VIP

Hey RSTOY, I put the PhatPhinger theme in the oem folder in ppckitchen.org's buildOS but it's not there to be selected. Is this normal? I was able to select the son of commuter theme.

Edit: I found it. It was under OEM instead of Apps where the user oems usually are. Thanks.

Last edited by rose1; 10-06-2008 at 08:53 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development