PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/14/08

I have a set of OEM's for manilla 2d that cover anything not already in ppckitchen.org's kitchen... they have added their own manilla 2d since so i'm not sure if that covers what i made... if the kitchen options don't get everything working let me know and I can post the oems that i have.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:21 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
I have a set of OEM's for manilla 2d that cover anything not already in ppckitchen.org's kitchen... they have added their own manilla 2d since so i'm not sure if that covers what i made... if the kitchen options don't get everything working let me know and I can post the oems that i have.
Post! And share your progress, I'm sure alot of folks want to make a manila rom...

Old 09-19-2008, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post

i need the most updated manilla 2d oem please the one in the kitchen doesnt work to well..ie youtube etc..

Old 09-19-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Exclamation Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/14/08

can someone please make me an oem for these cabs? im getting errors after flashing when i try to launch them except the multiowner oemizer gives me an error.resco keyboard is 5.11 the one on the first page is 5.10...the magicall and touchpal are the latest versions i saw that the touchpal on the first page doesnt have some features after i put my reg code and booted..must be an older version..and multi ie doesnt work when i enable it in the settings...please help...thanks!
Old 09-19-2008, 03:52 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
i need the most updated manilla 2d oem please the one in the kitchen doesnt work to well..ie youtube etc..
I'll be waiting for a final version to come out. There are about 12 .cabs you need for it to work and the team at xda releases 2 new versions every day...Sorry, the job requires 60-70 hours and I don't have that much free time.

Quote:
can someone please make me an oem for these cabs? im getting errors after flashing when i try to launch them except the multiowner oemizer gives me an error.resco keyboard is 5.11 the one on the first page is 5.10...the magicall and touchpal are the latest versions i saw that the touchpal on the first page doesnt have some features after i put my reg code and booted..must be an older version..and multi ie doesnt work when i enable it in the settings...please help...thanks!
I'll see what I can do on the above. Remind me if I don't get to them or I don't add them to the bottom of post #2.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Post! And share your progress, I'm sure alot of folks want to make a manila rom...
Will post them all when I get home.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:25 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Here's the TouchPal OEM (its also in the ppckitchen.rar formerly known as the ppcgeeks.rar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
OEM_TouchPal_wm6_1_v3_5.rar.....................TouchPal for WinMo v6.1 v3.5 (no trial w/OEM. Works w/out advanced features.)

is also linked on the first post...
Old 09-20-2008, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rmarshll is just getting started

anychance someone can turn this to a OEM For me.

Thanks
Old 09-20-2008, 03:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

yeah i tried the one on the forst page and it is working...i guess i must of used the one in the kitchen and some features didnt work....thanks!
Old 09-20-2008, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fdroms is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have a cab or an oem for HTC RSS Hub?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development