PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 09:57 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/05/08

Oh boy, here is the daily update ya'll....

OEM_S2U2-1_15-QVGA.................................Slide 2 Unlock v1.15 Someone give this a try....

OEM_Megapack_S2U2_S2V_S2P_v1.15 Updated to S2U2 v1.15

OEM_MegaPack_Games_v1.3 ..........................Mega Game Pack v1.3
Includes the following 17 Games:
- Installs to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games ........................DopeWars, Kevtris, Pocket Sand, Tripzee.
- Installs to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Arcade ..............PacMan, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, , GemSwap, ICBM, Distant Galaxies.
- Installs to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Card Games ........Freecell, Hearts.
- Installs to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Strategy ............MasterMind, Rubik Cube, Chess, Pocket Sudoku, Crosswords.
-- Added Distant Galaxies

Old 08-06-2008, 10:48 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/05/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
rstoyguy, quick question regarding your icontact oem...

I added it to my ROM when building but when I press on the Home screen contact icon I get the following error:

"The file 'iContact' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its componets cannot be found. "
Thank you for testing... I didn't hook on correctly to the right soft key....

OEM_iContact_v0.73....................................iContacts v0.73 Contacts Manager
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/06/08

Here is an OEM I made personally and tested both personally. They both work flawlessly.

iContact Contact Manager V0.75 Default Skin
iContact Contact Manager V0.75 Diamond Skin

These OEMs will take over ALL contacts shortcuts on the whole phone and they will place a shortcut in the Programs menu to the standard Outlook Contacts.

The require HTC Touch Random Access in PPCKitchen for the Outlook Contacts shortcut to work.

Dan.

Attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip iContact v0.75.zip (57.4 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip iContact v0.75 diamond skin.zip (48.0 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:13 AM
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

S2U2 V1.16 is up now. A_C just keeps on going...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418
Old 08-07-2008, 11:26 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
S2U2 V1.16 is up now. A_C just keeps on going...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418
Wow, this guy never quits!

For those that just can't wait for me to get off work...

1. install .cab
2. copy 3 files from your device to the OEM: iLock2.exe, S2U2.exe, and s2u2 Settings.exe
3. rename them all by adding a "000-" to the beginning of their name inside the OEM. (delete the original three)
4. Voila! You now have an updated OEM...
Old 08-07-2008, 11:31 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Wow, this guy never quits!

For those that just can't wait for me to get off work...

1. install .cab
2. copy 3 files from your device to the OEM: iLock2.exe, S2U2.exe, and s2u2 Settings.exe
3. rename them all by adding a "000-" to the beginning of their name inside the OEM. (delete the original three)
4. Voila! You now have an updated OEM...
LOL!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Maybe its just me, but the Opera 9.5 beta OEM doesn't seem to work properly. It will begin to executebut then just stops and never actually opens.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 1780

Made and tested by ME. Works 100%. Can now use Touch Keyboard anywhere in the program.

Last edited by DHarvey; 08-09-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:10 AM
VIP Member

I'm having problems connecting to the FTP with FileZilla right now. For whatever reason it won't let me connect to any server, not just PPCGeeks.

But.....

I fixed the initflashfiles.txt, RGU, and and updated the A_C MegaPack to V1.16 S2U2.

Since I made quite a few changes to the OEM I put my name in there with yours but go ahead and delete it if you want. It also contains my custom theme from my Vista ROM.

Here it is:

EDIT:: In fact, make sure you remove my name from the option.xml. With 'rstoyguy&DHarvey' in there it throws an error when starting buildos.

EDIT-2:: This also fixes the problem where the built-in volume does not work. You just need to start S2U2. Then, in S2U2 Settings, Disable the keyboard hook option.
Attached Files
File Type: zip A_C MegaPack Updated.zip (976.7 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DHarvey; 08-09-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

Opera Mobile 9.51b1 from official Opera Web Site.

This OEM is UN-TESTED but has been tweaked and tuned so it SHOULD work.

rstoyguy, if you would like me to stop making OEMs and posting them here please just say the word. I by no means am trying to out-do you and do not mean to do so.

Also, how do you change the color of your links? Every time I post a link it always ends up the same color.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Opera Mobile 9.51b1.zip (4.17 MB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development