PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/04/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipplar View Post
rstoyguy,

I would love some oem action with prssreader, mlasqfm and pocket tea. All are now open source by andrsd (maker of batti) and are some of my favorite apps.

also no big, but the opera 9.51 beta oem doesn't work for me. it seems that when you launch the shortcut (operaL.exe) which references opera9.exe it doesn't go past the load screen. I think it might be because they are named 000-opera9.exe and 000-operaL.exe in the windows folder, but not sure.

Thank you for your work! =D>
pRSSreader is by far my favorite RSS program and this includes the ones that you have to pay $$ for.

Thanks for posting the link, as I wasn't aware that an update had been published (on August 3rd) and am looking forward to the new version.

I think if this made it's way into PPCKitchen, it would increase the visibility of the pRSSproject and be a plesant surprise to a number of PPC users.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 08-05-2008, 08:07 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipplar View Post
rstoyguy,

I would love some oem action with prssreader, mlasqfm and pocket tea. All are now open source by andrsd (maker of batti) and are some of my favorite apps.

also no big, but the opera 9.51 beta oem doesn't work for me. it seems that when you launch the shortcut (operaL.exe) which references opera9.exe it doesn't go past the load screen. I think it might be because they are named 000-opera9.exe and 000-operaL.exe in the windows folder, but not sure.

Thank you for your work! =D>
OEM_mLasqFM-1_1.......................Music Player v1.1
OEM_pRSSreader-1_4_1.................pRss Reader v1.4.1
OEM_ptea-1_1..............................pTea Timer v1.1

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Would you mind making an OEM of the 3-sided, no animation version of the S3 cube? I've tried doing it myself but keep getting all kinds of strange errors. Or if that is too much work, can you PM me some tips on how I need to change the registries? Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:52 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
Would you mind making an OEM of the 3-sided, no animation version of the S3 cube? I've tried doing it myself but keep getting all kinds of strange errors. Or if that is too much work, can you PM me some tips on how I need to change the registries? Thanks!
I've got a 4-sided version up. Get me a link to the 3-sided one and I'll see what I can do...
Old 08-05-2008, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I've got a 4-sided version up. Get me a link to the 3-sided one and I'll see what I can do...
Here is the link. I really appreciate your help!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1210422905
Old 08-05-2008, 10:45 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Now taking requests for Today Themes. Upload a link to your favorite .tsk file and I will turn it into an OEM for you...
Today Themes will be maintained in Post #2 of this thread. Here is the first one that I use!

OEM_TodayTheme - Metal....................."Metal" Today Theme

Edit: I will only OEM an existing .tsk file. I'm not an artzy-dude, just a geeky-techno-dude...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-05-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/05/08

Made an OEM for the newest GoogleMaps.

thanx to colonel for the base to build on.

GoogleMaps 2.2.0.16
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Google Maps.rar.pdf (688.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:03 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
Here is the link. I really appreciate your help!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1210422905
Here you go....Added:

OEM_S3Cube_Blank_Animation_3Sided..............S3 Cube by spunks3 for 3.xx Roms
OEM_Skyfire_Beta_4721_PPC50......................SkyFire Beta v4721

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-06-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

Hey rstoryguy, could you possibly update the GPS and Utility packs with the latest version of rescoexplorer 7.03 and google maps 2.2.0.16. I know the google maps OEM was already posted by someone else but I have included the .cab in my zip file with the rescoexplorer.cab file

"My next move be my best move"
Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

rstoyguy, quick question regarding your icontact oem...

I added it to my ROM when building but when I press on the Home screen contact icon I get the following error:

"The file 'iContact' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its componets cannot be found. "

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development