PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:49 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
i have a request..can i have the biotouch oem thats in your manilla 2d oem???? i need it thanks in advance!!!
Which one would that be? I don't recall having biotouch in there...It's from the xda 12-step or so m2d...I'll look tonight when I get home...

Old 10-01-2008, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Which one would that be? I don't recall having biotouch in there...It's from the xda 12-step or so m2d...I'll look tonight when I get home...

its the htc touchflow that is in your TF2D OEM.....if you look though it you'll see the TFSettings.exe

Old 10-01-2008, 09:42 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
its the htc touchflow that is in your TF2D OEM.....if you look though it you'll see the TFSettings.exe
They included tfsettings, startupbiotouch, and TFSettings.exe.0409.mui in the main M2D-Beta-0_07.cab file.

I am planning on seperating that out in my kitchen in my sig...I'll upload just touchflo later. Or grab the newer one from ppckitchen_oem.rar
Old 10-01-2008, 09:50 PM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP

Quote:
They included tfsettings, startupbiotouch, and TFSettings.exe.0409.mui in the main M2D-Beta-0_07.cab file.

I am planning on seperating that out in my kitchen in my sig...I'll upload just touchflo later. Or grab the newer one from ppckitchen_oem.rar

i dont like the touchflow apps in the ppckitchen_oem.rar plus the newer one has the cube in it...and i dont want the cube..the one in your TF2D OEM rocks....if you can upload that for me i would highly appreciate it
Old 10-01-2008, 10:13 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
i dont like the touchflow apps in the ppckitchen_oem.rar plus the newer one has the cube in it...and i dont want the cube..the one in your TF2D OEM rocks....if you can upload that for me i would highly appreciate it
No wonder my hard drive is full.... Which SYS are you using? A 192xx rom or a 197xx +????

Here is one from vetvito's kitchen. I think it 197xx or something...
Attached Files
File Type: zip vOEM_Raphael_TouchFlo_3_0_29946_49.zip (112.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
No wonder my hard drive is full.... Which SYS are you using? A 192xx rom or a 197xx +????

Here is one from vetvito's kitchen. I think it 197xx or something...

im using the latest build 20748....is this the touchflo in the 2d? when i open the tfsetting.exe in the 2d it just says on the about tab.....htc touchflo 1.0...
Old 10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
im using the latest build 20748....is this the touchflo in the 2d? when i open the tfsetting.exe in the 2d it just says on the about tab.....htc touchflo 1.0...
The few touchflo files were inside the m2d cab, not a seperate OEM. For that you may just want to use what is provided. There is no telling what patches/modifications were done by the xda team to make it work on other devices. You might try inserting those files from the newer touchflo and see what happens. The raphael oem will help guide you which files are associated with touchflo...
Old 10-02-2008, 11:34 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Manilla touchflo is different then the Actual touchflo, Manilla touch flow will be something like 1.01818.3719. however if you go to Start-Settings-System and then down at the bottom is touchFLO. load that up, and from there Check out the about tab. That should have something like version 3 or something.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Hi RS, is there any way to add this icon set and PhatPhinger theme as an oem??? The icons go in /program files/marsware/weatherPanel/icons. Here is the link to the icons I would like to have as an oem: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1220623045

And the theme goes in /program files/marsware/weatherPanel/themes and here's the link for that

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1193062896
Old 10-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: telus

pinch4651 is a n00b

i have a cab file for fm radio. will this work on a telus diamond? thanks
also i can't figure out how to upload it here.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development