PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 03:53 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's WM6.1 Custom Touch ROM w/ UC, GPS, REV A!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflchiefs View Post
Ok newbie here and very confused!

right now Sprint touch OEM rom

1. so i run Coke 2.31 follow steps
2. Then run OMJ's rom exe and thats it?
i would run the sprint shipped exe first, then mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
really? it's not in the v2 version of your ROM, if this is stock HTC keyboard, i'll look for it...thanks
yeah, it wasnt in v2, that was based on alltel.....it's stock on the new sprint rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader4633 View Post
I went back to original rom before taking it to service (still on the rom since my replacement will not be here in 3- 5 days).
here's my settings:
rom - 1.12.651
rom date - 09/18/07
radio - 2.13.00
protocol ver - ACAAAAM-4070
hardware - 0001
prl - 05075
pri - 1.33_003
browser - MSIE 6.0
yep, that's your problem, you have the wrong PRL.....download the latest PRL from my ftp folder, copy it to your phone. from your keypad type, ##775# , enter your 6 digit MSL unlock code, highlight update prl, then menu\edit, browse to the new prl file, then menu\ok, then yes to update.....that will get u going again.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

LITTLEMITCHY is keeping up the good workLITTLEMITCHY is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

What is the result with PPST can it be run with your rom?
Old 05-13-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pam Pre'

vader4633 is becoming a great contributor

yep, that's your problem, you have the wrong PRL.....download the latest PRL from my ftp folder, copy it to your phone. from your keypad type, ##775# , enter your 6 digit MSL unlock code, highlight update prl, then menu\edit, browse to the new prl file, then menu\ok, then yes to update.....that will get u going again.[/quote]

Thanks OMJ!
The prl update did the trick! Should have known to start here first before calling and going to sprint.
What should I do with the replacement I ordered? Call and have them stop the order??

EDIT:Called and canceled my replacement order, told them the phone was working again. Now in the process of getting back to the OMJ rom.

Last edited by vader4633; 05-13-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aryehz2 is becoming a great contributor

Hey OMJ, while you're here...Can you please see if you can figure out why some of us are having a problem that our ringer profile keeps switching by itself. Meaning, it switches from vibrate to ring to off.

It happens to me mostly after hanging up a call with BT headset but sometimes even by itself. It also happened when I was on one of JDs 6.1 ROMs.

Thanks so much for all your hard work
Aryeh
Old 05-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cobra920 is a n00b

for some reason the core player isn't working
Old 05-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

okay so i decided to flash this rom again today, and suddenly i see quickmenu and everything i could ever hope for incorporated within the custom rom, now am i retarded and installed the non-custom rom before, or was this rom just recently updated within the past few days? either way, OMJ u made this rom ridicilously amazing..

thanks so much

Old 05-14-2008, 12:46 AM
Lurker

jnr1000 is a n00b

I have downloaded and updated my fone. GREAT THANX.. One question, at the title bar it shows 1X for data. Isnt this the update to Rev A?

Thank you
Old 05-14-2008, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

psweitzer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
okay so i decided to flash this rom again today, and suddenly i see quickmenu and everything i could ever hope for incorporated within the custom rom, now am i retarded and installed the non-custom rom before, or was this rom just recently updated within the past few days? either way, OMJ u made this rom ridicilously amazing..

thanks so much
Mixxy,

I think we updated to the OMJ 6.1 (for Bell) about the same time and I have always had quick menu (which is awesome by the way!)...
Not sure why it wouldn't have been there for you as well....
1st HTC Vogue ( R.I.P. 09/20/2008 )
2nd HTC Vogue found a new owner 12/10/2008!
Current ROM : Caulklin
Radio : Stock Bell
Old 05-14-2008, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

psweitzer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnr1000 View Post
I have downloaded and updated my fone. GREAT THANX.. One question, at the title bar it shows 1X for data. Isnt this the update to Rev A?

Thank you
First question is what did it show before you updated? If it showed 1X before then it is still going to show 1X because that means you are in an area that only has 1X service... This ROM will not magically change that...

However if your status bar used to show Ev then there could be a bigger issue going on...
Old 05-14-2008, 04:47 AM
N00b

KyleMac is a n00b

OMJ, i'm still using your V2 ROM (to be honest, i love all the extra features, and it seems to me that V3 is in fact a downgrade). Anyhow, i've activated and been using telenav on my touch and im wondering why you decided to cook version 1.0.21 into the ROM? Is it simply because its the latest version of sprint's telenav? Where can i find the latest version of sprint telenav? Will the newer version conflict with the touch in a negative fashion? Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development