PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob
Re: Who Would Jump To The New Iphone?

iphone = itrash
its just an exspensive app launcher

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:52 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

He is lurking around....umma let my TP jump on the iphoney and do it..
Old 06-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm in the mood for a coz-ism
Old 06-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

ummm no, I like my micro sd card + keyboard. Apple is cute but not my idea of a true ppc.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 06-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Liek omg!!!!!!!!111111111111

T3h i is teh suxorz!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Iphone is a wonderful PHONE that is well executed. It is not a smartphone or PDA. It is an Ipod with a phone that can launch other programs. I have an Ipod Touch 32 Gig which I love for what it does which is play music, movies and the occasional simplistic game. I think it is short sided for us ppc geeks to not realize that Iphone is perfect for a large majority of the general population that doesn’t need to edit office documents, download torrents on their phone or the plethora of other things WM offers.

I think at the core we are a different breed than Iphone users. I know a few people that have Iphones that see my ipod which has been hacked to its limits and are amazed at what I have done with it.

I for one am happy for the ipone for one simple reason. It has forced MS to innovate/copy some much needed features that are/were sorely lacking from our beloved OS. I welcome the Pre and Iphone OS and even the crapberry os to light a little fire under the guys in Redmond to continue to improve WinMo.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:45 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

No doubt man, we just want to have some beef
Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

i would never get an iphony.

it cant run multiple apps, you have to pay for anything to make the thing usable, and it is just a pretty interface for something that cant do a whole lot without spending extra money.

as i post on giz when somebody thinks their iphony is God, ive had copy and paste before the iphony came out, and i didnt have to pay 10 bucks for it...also i dont have to pay a buck per song that i already own..i can stream my own music collection that ive collected for 10 years to my phone, and not have to worry about running out of space on my phone

its good for what people want it for...to look and be like everybody else...and fanboys that think apple can do nothing wrong....

Help Me Help You
Old 06-09-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

samshady is a n00b

I would never go to the iphone even if Sprint picked it up in the future. One of my friends watched me back in the day when I had my Apache constantly flashing the phone making regisrty changes and laughed at me because of all the work I did on a stupid phone. Then he buys the iphone and wouldn't you know it 2 weeks in he's jail breaking it because he didn't have the ability to run the apps he wanted. So now I laugh at him and on top of that no 3g where I live for at&t. So just to rub it in his face I run wmwifirouter when he's in town so he can use wifi to feel the power of a Sprint EVDO connection. With all the there's an app for that crap what actually comes on the iphone?With the 16GB cards out and the 32GB cards coming soon there's really no reason to look at the iphone unless you want to try and show how cool you are out at the bar. Until some ahole pulls out a WinMO phone that owns your iphone for less money!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Ifone...er...Iphone give's me a damn headache......and the prescription is....MORE COWBELL!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro